.20🦋

*WEDDING DAY💍*

Brias P.O.V
Oh my fudging god today is the day!!! The day I've been waiting for! The day I spent many hours to prepare for! The day I OFFICIALLY become Mrs. Bria Polibio. Ahhhh Im so excited i could die!!
It's 5am and church starts at 8:30. I know I'm awake way to early BUT literally everyone has to be done by 8. I'm currently getting my hair & makeup done while eating a bagel. Because we don't want a bride passing out.
*skips to 7:30*
It was now time to put on my dress

As I was admiring how beautiful I looked my mom walked in

M- Mom. •- Bria
M- Wow you look... wow.
•- Thanks mom.
M- I just can't believe you are getting married. I am very proud of this young lady you grew to become. It happened faster than I expected but I am proud. You are a wonderful Daughter, Mother, and I know you will be an amazing Wife. Mattia is extremely lucky to have you. I love you with all my heart mi niña bella. (She said while crying)

She helped me put on my jewelry and left to get the twins ready. I stared at myself in the mirror, admiring how amazing I felt. Today was the day my life will change forever no going back. After today I will be Mrs.Polibio. I will be a wife and a mother, a protector of my family.

*MATTIA'S P.O.V*
FUCKKK I am so nervous. The day is finally here! The day Bria and I have been waiting for. I can't wait to see her walk down the aisle. After today we will officially be the "Polibio Family". The guys were down by the pool taking pictures, while I was finishing up getting ready.

As I was trying to find a way to fix this stupid tie my parents came in

M- mom D-Dad •- Mattia

M- Need help?
•- Yes please.
D- You clean up nice.... Mattia I am extremely proud of you. You are a responsible,caring, and loving young man. I know you are nervous about this big step in life, but I know that you are confident. You my son took a big role of responsibility at a young age. And now you will be getting married. It's hard to see you grow up, your mother and I always dreamt of this day. We just didn't think it would come back so fast. You are one of a kind
M- My big baby where did time go. It seems as just yesterday I held you for the first time. Now you are all grown and about to marry the love of your life. You are an extraordinary Son, Brother, and Dad. There is no doubt that you will be an Amazing Husband. Bria is extremely lucky to have you. I love you with all my heart.
(We were all crying)