2.🦋

I woke up at 5 am to do my hair,makeup, & to choose my outfit. I had enough time to take some pictures and that when I got a text from the group chat

Slimes 🤮🐍
Ale 🐉- B ready for ur first day ?

Kai 🥴- NEW GURL ALERT 🚨

Aloe🌱- leave her alone damn 🤦‍♂️

                   B💎- yea I guess I'm ready. Kinda nervous. I hope I have y'all in my classes!! 🤞🏻

Tia🥰- don't worry b we got you. Pretty
Sure we'll have classes together. But guys
I'm bout to pick you all up be ready!! B I'm
Outside already
Read...

*skips to school*

I walked out of the office with my schedule and showed the boys. I have 6th with all the boys. 1&2 with roshaun. 3&4 with Kai and Aloe. 5th with Ale. Mattia and I have all the same classes and I wasn't complaining.

School was boring as usual I loved messing around with Mattia 🤣. God this boy is fine I can't get over it. It was now 5th period and Ale was in that class. Tia had fallen asleep and I kinda just stared at him for a bit he looked so peaceful.

Ale- it's not nice to stare at people while they sleep.
B- I'm not staring.
Ale- Yea sure ok, you like him don't you😏
B- whatttt? Nooooo. Who told you that 😳
Ale- I just know you ain't gotta lie.
B- Even if I did I know he wouldn't like me back 😣
Ale- wow you might be surprised

MATTIA'S POV
    Bria is so damn beautiful like 😍. During 5th hour I kinda knocked out but woke up when I hear B and Alejandro talking about me. I heard everything she said and tbh it sucks that she thinks I wouldn't like her back. But I'm just going to shoot my shot.
End of  POV

Brias POV
   It's been 4 months since I moved. I've gotten closer with the boys we hang out on the daily. They even made me get a TikTok and man that shit is addicting. Mattia and I have gotten real close if you know what I mean🥴.( not the nasty you nasty). He told me how he felt and I told him how I felt and since then we've been inseparable. The most we've done is make out we decided to keep our thing Lowkey we just didn't want to tell anyone. Today I'm going over MATTIA'S house you know the usual.

B~ Hey my love, your mom let me in.
  I say as I lay down I his bed and give him a kiss
Matt- ciao amore mio
B- Com'è stata la tua giornata?
Matt- Wait how do you know Italian?
B- my mom is half Mexican and half Italian. My dad is half Mexican and half Spanish🤷‍♀️.
Matt- oooh so you a lil mixed thang .
  The rest of the day we cuddled and watched movies. We made TikToks and took pics for the gram . Next thing you know we were making  out when Alejandro walks in.
Ale- I FUCKING KNEW IT ! & the boys didn't want to believe me those bitches
Me and Mattia looked at each other and laughed. Ale ended up telling the boys they came over fast and bombarded us with questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
   Hey guys sorry for not uploading. I will try to upload as often as I can. Also I'll try not to make the story boring but it will be a short story since it is my first.