6.🦋

It's now Saturday and the boys have a soccer game. The girls and I got up made them breakfast. After they finished they had to leave because coach wanted to run some plays before the game. Once we finished cleaning we got ready and made our way to the game. We got there on time the game was just about to start.while the game was going on I obviously was cheering for my bby Mattia oh and the other boys.
*after the game*
The boys won 0-3. I was acting like a proud mom 🥰. I made my way to the field to congratulate the team. The girls stayed behind talking about something idk what they've been really secretive lately. I ignored it and went to look for Mattia. I couldn't see him anymore so I was looking around lost when I felt someone hug me from behind.

Mattia- Looking for me?
Bria- Nah Im looking for this really cute soccer player I had seen. I guess he must have left bummer.
Mattia- Wow so it's like that now 😂
Bria- Duh dummy I was obviously looking for you.
I say as I laughed pulling him off the field. But instead of walking he just pulled me into a hug. He looked nervous his hands were sweaty. I automatically knew something was wrong.

Bria- Are you okay Love ?
Mattia- Yea why?
Bria- You look nervous and your hands are very sweaty.
Mattia- I have something to tell you....
Bria- ok. Wait what did you do ?
Mattia- it isn't bad I promise
Bria- I hope it isn't. Everything is good between us I don't want anything to happen to our relationship.
Mattia- nothing is going to happen look Bria. I've known you for about almost a year. In that year you've shown me who you really are. I've seen you at your worse and best. I thank you everyday for letting me enter your life. I know how much this scares you but you gave it a shot. I know I hurt you at first but that was because I was scared of what I was feeling. Now I know what I want and what I want is you. You make me whole. Your laugh, voice, personality, and beauty make my days better. You know me more than anyone. You know how to make me feel better no matter how I'm acting. You put up with my attitude not many can do that. I know we are young but I want to always stay with you. I want to be the person you go to after a long day of work and talk about how much people annoy you. The world can be crumbling down on me but knowing you are there with me makes all the sacrifices 100x worth it. With all of that being said I want to ask you something.........
* I was standing there waiting for him to continue while I was crying my eyes out. He turns me around and everyone was there I didn't notice when they came back to the field. Ale, Kai, aloe, & roshaun where carrying a sign and the girls were crying and recording. Mattia walks back to me and says

Will you be my girlfriend?
Bria - I would love to be your girlfriend.

I gave him a hug and a kiss . He then handed me a bouquet of flowers. They were so beautiful. I still couldn't believe he was officially my boy friend. The rest of the group went in my car, Mattia and I went in his car. While he was driving he held my hand over my lap. I took a picture and posted it on the gram.

@.briarose.xo

You complete me 🔐❤️🦋❤️by 4190

❤️by 4190

@.Mattiaswife- omg is it official?
@.briarose.xo- yes 🤩❤️
@.mattiapolibio- you complete me too mama ❤️🦋
@.briarose.xo- you are deadass right next to me rn lmao 😂💖

Others....

We ended up at the beach. I've always loved the beach since I was a little girl. Back in Cali I'd always go I missed it so this meant a lot.
Mattia- I know you love the beach and how much you'd go in California.  So I brought you to one maybe California next time.
Bria- I love it thank you 🥰
Mattia- the lighting is soo good around you wait I'm going to take a picture of you. Oooo my girl is a baddie 🤪

He shows me the picture and I actually really liked it. He ended up posting it on his page.

@.mattiapolibio

My life is better with you in it 🔐❤️ ❤️by 89,000

❤️by 89,000

@.briarose.xo - ooo I look cute. You are officially my new photographer 📸😘
@.briastan- omg she looks better than the sunset
    Others...

—-/——/:::////////
Idk anymore 😐
784 words