Intro 💎

Bria's POV
  Today is my last full day in California before my mom and I move to New Jersey. I decided to spend it with my girls Lex,Demi, and Paulina.

L~ Bri I cant believe you are going to leave what will we do without you?
P~ nothing is going to be the same 😭
D~ yea, why can't you just stay and live with one of us !! 🥺
B ~ guys you know I can't leave my mom alone. We are a team where she goes I go. But the good thing is that we live in a era where FaceTime is a thing!! We can FaceTime day and night. Now less frowns and more smiles it's not like I'm dying. 😂

The rest of the day we spent it in Santa Monica . I was for sure going to miss my girls and the beach. As night fell we decided to go to the Hollywood view . We sat there eating In-N-Out, looking at the view and listening to throwbacks.
B~ I'm going to miss this. You b**** better visit me at least once.
D~ we will ! We promise
L~ I have a question. How tf are you going to make friends? You don't like anyone literally!
B~ Omg Lex don't over exaggerate. I'll be fine but you guys know I like to keep to myself.
P~ yea Bri we know that hello we've been friends since '05.
B~ I love you guys 🥰

Next Morning
   Saying goodbye to the girls last night was one of the hardest things I've ever done. It's currently 5am our flight leaves at 8, but you know how Mexican parents are always early for flights. Getting to the airport was the worst I'm definitely not going to miss LA traffic ✌️.

 Demi   ~ the mom of the group

Demi
  ~ the mom of the group . But can do some destroying. ( NOT TO MESS WITH)

Lex  ~ likes to party

Lex
~ likes to party.

Paulina ~ very serious but is fun once you get to know her

Paulina
~ very serious but is fun once you get to know her. BOSS ASS BITCH

A/n
     It's a pretty short chapter guys sorry ! I'm still trying to get the hang of it . PLEASE VOTE !!!