4.🦋

BEEEP BEEEP ....

Ugh great my alarm went off which means time to get ready for school. I got up showered, did all my hygiene stuff, changed , and did light makeup. I wore something real bummy I didn't feel like getting ready.

 I wore something real bummy I didn't feel like getting ready

^^^ outfit

It was now 7:30 so I got my keys and walked to my car. I got to my first period late because I treated myself to Starbucks 🤪.

Teacher- " your late Ms.Guido"

Bria- " yes I know didn't really want to be
Here today. I'll try better next time"

Teacher- " funny one, now go sit in your seat"

I turned to the direction of my seat then remembered in ALL classes I sat next to Mattia. I wanted to avoid him today. My AirPods are now on full volume. I got to my chair and put my head down and next thing I knew I was out.
I woke up to someone shaking me I look up too see who it was and to my luck it was Mattia.
" wake up the bell rang"
I looked at home rolled my eyes got up and walked away. I felt him follow me so I started walking faster. I felt someone pull me to the side in a empty room.

Bria- " Yoo wtf , I have a class to get to"
Mattia-" Nah we ain't leaving until we talk"
Bria- " there is nothing to talk about"
* i say trying not to make eye contact *
Mattia- " I'm sorry, I truly am. I broke up with her already. I've been wanting to break up with her to be with YOU"
Bria- " yea well I'm sorry to but I can't deal with this" *i said with tears*

I walked out of the empty room. I decided to skip school for the rest of the day and went home. I couldn't deal with what was going on. I got home and went back to bed. Around 12 I woke up to text messages from Alejandro.

Ale 💥
💥- Wya
💥- why is tia crying
💥- pls tell me you didn't skipped school w/out me😔
🦋-Things got tough. Come to my house when school ends?🙁
💥- k, I'll stop by. See ya later🥴

While I waited for school to be over I started watching "YOU" on Netflix & got addicted right away. I was so into the show when I heard someone knock I looked at the time and thought it was ale. But it was only 2 and school doesn't let out for another hour. I go open the door and there he stands. Mattia looking like a total mess don't get me wrong I look the same way.

Mattia- " Can we please talk"
Bria- " I suppose"
* I moved out the way so he can enter& he goes and sits on the couch. It was very silent at first"
Bria- "How long ?"
Mattia- "almost a Year, but B I wanted to break up with her when I met you. You just don't know how she can be she's very possessive & when I bring up the word break up , she turns into someone else"
Bria- " lmao you have bad taste in girls"
Mattia-" Look Bria I really like you. I've showed and told you before. I know I made a very stupid mistake and it won't ever happen again. Just please don't cut me off. Not talking to you has been the worst punishment of my life. I know I'm not perfect but for you lll try to make everything right"
*at this point he's crying his eyes out*
Bria- "Ok, ... Mattia I really like you to but I'm hurt that you never told me. I fell really hard for you bro like really. You had a whole ass girl. We all make mistakes and I'm glad you're owning up to them. I accept your apology. But this is going to need major baby steps. "
He gets up and hugs me.
Mattia- I promise.

We hung out until Alejandro came to join us along with the other boys.

Boys- Y'all good? Or should we keep an eye out?
M&B- Nah fam we good over here.

*Bria's Thoughts*
*Mattia is lookin mighty fine 🤤 Wait wtf I was just mad at him !!! He hurt me!!! But maybe he is going to change🙃 Awe if we ever have babies they'd be so fucken cute.. ok I need to stop thinking shit like dis*

While I was in deep though Mattia snapped me out of it and said he's mom wanted him home since it's a school night. All the boys left after. I went upstairs showered and changed. I was looking through my pictures before going to sleep so I posted one I took in the morning. After posting & replying to comments I fell asleep 😴

@ briarose.xo

Changed behavior is the only true apology 🦋❤️by @

❤️by @.mattiapolibio @.demigod1 & 2,140 others

@.mattiapolibio - Be mine  😍
^@.briarose.xo~ I don't think you have the facilities for that big man 🙂
@.demigod1 - oh my f it up 🤪
^@.briarose.xo- always ma 😉
@.briarose.fan- I love you so much. Biggest role model 🥰
     ^ @.briarose.xo ~ omg my love thank you for your support. I love you more 😘

Other comments......

///////////////////////////

A\N
Hey y'all I'm trying not to do boring chapters so I might have time jumps. Please vote and comment things you'd like to see in the next chapter. Oh also comment songs. Every chapter will have its own song. ( IT DOESNT HAVE TO MATCH THE CHAPTER THEME) !! Thank you 🦋❤️
903 words..