12.🦋

*1 week later*

I've been feeling a little sick for the past 2 days I didn't mention anything to Mattia I'm probably just home sick. Today wasn't any better but I brushed it off because Mattia is doing his first meet & greet here in Italy. We both finished getting ready and we head to his grandmothers house because his dad and  the rest of the fam that's going we're all going to meet there.

*Nonnas house*

Bria- Hello Nonna hows your morning.
Nonna- Good morning ... It's better now that you guys are here.
Mattia- Nonna pls tell me you made breakfast I'm starving we didn't have time to eat.
Nonna- I always have food ready sit down so you both can eat before you leave. Mattia are you nervous.
Mattia- yes I am very. What if no one shows up.
Bria- Bby they will show up. Don't doubt yourself💖
Mattia- Thank you bby I love you.
Bria- I love you too papa.
Nonna- you guys are too cute. Here eat it's going to get cold.
I look down at my plate and I have the urge to throw up. I get up and run to the bathroom. Mattia comes from behind me and hold up my hair.
Mattia- are you okay mama
Bria- Yea, I'm good let's go so you can eat before we leave.
We sat down again and Nonna just stared at me with a side smile. I try to eat some of my food so I wouldn't have an empty stomach. We finished eating and Mattia had gone to lay on the couch, I helped Nonna with the dishes. While I was washing the dishes Nonna came close to me.

Nonna- Are you ok my dear? How long has that been going on?
Bria- Idk Nonna it's been going on for the past 2 days. I'm probably just getting homesick.
Nonna- Or maybe too much Italian food. Look at you, you have gotten thicker. & you're glowing my love. That's not homesick.
Bria- Nonna what are you trying to say.?
Nonna- I think you mi.....
Mattia- Babe lets go they are outside waiting. Nonna we will be back love you.
Nonna- okay have fun be careful
Bria- Always Nonna. We will continue our talk later.

While we were in our way to the spot. I was scrolling through my phone thinking about what Nonna told me. I got distracted by all the pictures I have on my phone I saw one I took in the morning and decided to post it because why not 🤪

@.briarose.xo

simple but 🔥

simple but 🔥

❤️ by 89003

@lexlive.. ~ omg b Italy is doing you good 💖
@besosdelina- run me my 100$
        ^^^ @.briarose.xo- you goofy lmao we good     here sis.
@.mattiapolibio- 🤤😍❤️

@user10- baby Polibio? But you look good 😍
     ^^@.briarose.xo- no lol just well fed 🍴

We finally arrived and I was hold mattias hand. When all of a sudden a whole bunch of people came running towards us. Seeing him smiling with everyone made my heart happy. I knew since the day I met him he was special. I always told him he's going to be big one day. He looks up at me winks and smiles. I blow him a kiss. He sees more people show up and he starts to get nervous I noticed right away. He walks toward me and hugs me and whisperers
"There's so many ppl here, idk how to react". I look at him and give him a kiss.
Bria-" Babe you got this. I know and understand this is all new to you but look at everyone that showed up and you were worried about no one showing up. You did this you MATTIA POLIBIO brought everyone out here. This is a new stage in life yes it's scary at first but you'll get the hang of it. I believe in you papa. You can do this and so much more"
He looks at me and kisses me. All the girls at this point were saying "awe goals". I just smile and laugh. After that little moment he went back to taking pictures. I took a Picture of him and his supporter off Gaurd
@.briarose.xo

Im so proud of you papash

Im so proud of you papash. 💖 loved by many
❤️by 100,000

@user1. Awe I'm jelly 🥺✨💖

      Others....

*later on that day*

We finally got home after a long day. I was in the kitchen making myself a ice cream Sunday and Mattia was in the shower. We are having a night out in town. He wants to take me to a restaurant he loves  for our last night in Italy. I'm sad we are leaving tomorrow but I'm happy to be going back home.

*ring ring ring*

I reached for my purse to see who was calling me when I felt a box shaped thing in there. I got it out and saw it was a pregnancy test. I look over to my phone and see Nonna was calling me, I answer quick.

🦋= Bria //👵🏼=Nonna
  Nonna❣️👵🏼
🦋-hello
👵🏼- hi Bria was just calling to see how Mattia is doing.
🦋- he's in the shower right now he's doing good. Nonna quick question.
👵🏼- yes dear
🦋- Did by any chance you put a pregnancy test in my bag when I wasn't looking?
👵🏼- what I don't know what your talking about.
🦋- nicely played Nonna 😂
👵🏼- ok it was me pls take it. After what you told me today It can be possible
🦋- ok Nonna i will i promise I'll call you later I'll take it rn love you💖

I look down at the box with a blank face. I finally find the strength to get the box and walk to the guest restroom. After I took the test I set it faced down on the sink. My heart is pounding outta my chest. Everything is going by so slow . I look at the instructions in back of the box and it says to wait 2-3 minutes. This has definitely been the longest 2 min of my life.

The 2 minutes are up and I grab the test and put it in the box. I knew if I was I wanted to find out with Mattia. I walked out of the bathroom and went to the room where Mattia was laying down watching tv.

🪐= Mattia 🦋= Bria

🪐= hey mama, come lay down with me before we get ready to leave.
🦋= I have to tell you something.
🪐= what happen are you okay?
🦋= I think I am, it's just for the past 2 days I've been feeling really bad. I wake up and throw up. I've been throwing up a lot. I get cravings and weird ones. When we were at Nonnas house she had mention I gained weight in the right places and that I was glowing. I didn't think much of it because I have been trying a lot of new foods but she called me while you were in the shower and when I reached into my purse, a pregnancy test was in there. I looked at my phone and it was Nonna I answered and asked her if she put it there and she said yes to take it because it can be possible that I am. So I did I took it I put back in the box. I didn't want to see it with out you. Look babe I'm nervous too maybe more than you are. I understand if that test say positive things are going to change. If you aren't ready for it I understand but if it says positive I'm keeping the baby not matter what. I don't believe in abortions for myself.
🪐- ummm wow I wasn't ready for you to tell me that. I'm in shock. Mama is this test says positive I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying with you and the baby okay. Let's open it before we get to ahead of ourselves. Ok

I hand him the box. He pulls it out.

🪐- ok on 3 I'm going to flip it so we both can see.
Ready

1.........

2..........

3............

The test reads ..........

( to be continued)

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n sorry guys I had to 😞 I'll try to upload the next one sooon 😋😋😋😋😋😋 I'm also trying new ways to format this so excuse the messiness