25.🦋

2days later
I hate this. I don't want to lose Mattia but my kids safety is important. I pack bags for me and the kids and make my way to the place. I walk up with Amora in one hand and my other hand on the gun.

🤢- you're here! Finally he doesn't stop crying ugh what a headache.
•- give him to me. I'm doing as your told now give me my child.
🤢- not so fast how do I know your saying the truth?
•- I signed the paper all he has to do is sign it and it's done. Can I have my child please.

She gives me Matteo and I get out of ther as fast as I can making my way to the airport. We got on the airplane and I was putting the twins to sleep. I can't believe this. While I was in feel thought someone taped my shoulder. I turned around scared but I loosen up when I see it's Mattia.

🪐- good job babe. Everything is going to be okay. The police took care of her and the people she's with.
•- that's good bby I'm just scared. I thought I had lost my baby. I wanted to kill myself for kissing him.
🪐- don't cry mama. We can stay in Italy for as long as you want. It's up to you when you want to come back. Everyone knows this had to be done so don't feel bad. You just stay strong for the baby ok
•- okay...

We got to Italy and made our way to our house

I had the house secured 24/7 cameras everywhere

I had the house secured 24/7 cameras everywhere. Mattia even got a couple of Gaurd at the very front of the driveway. We weren't taking any chances .

The next day I went to the doctors office to check up on the baby because I've been having an off feeling about the baby. Mattia went with me and his aunt who we trust dearly was watching the kids.

👨🏻‍⚕️- hello, I'm Dr. Rossi and you two must be Mr&Mrs Polibio correct
🦋- hi doctor and yes that's us.
👨🏻‍⚕️- ok what seems to be the problem?
🦋- so recently we went through a family scare and I was the one mainly impacted by it. I am pregnant and ever since the incident my body just isn't feeling the same. I just want to check up on the baby.
👨🏻‍⚕️- okay Lay down and I'll start an ultrasound.

He starts doing the ultrasound and his facial expression changes. He starts calling in nurses and other doctors to help him. He checked for a heart beat and..... nothing....

👨🏻‍⚕️- Im sorry Mrs.Polibio, it seems that you had a miscarriage. We couldn't find a heartbeat. Umm your body will take care of this on its own. My condolences are with you and your family.

And just like that he walks out of the room with his head hanging low. I just look at Mattia and I start to cry. Why does this happen to me. The next few days where hell. My body was doing what it had to do to clean out. My own body was getting rid of my baby. My Angel my love my heart. A piece of my life left when my baby did. I hated myself and my body for doing this. But most of all I hated Jenna for this. It's her fault what she put me through made me lose my baby....

@briarose.xo

❤️by 458,903Angelo Sebastian Polibio 🤍My heart aches

❤️by 458,903
Angelo Sebastian Polibio 🤍My heart aches. Today was my very last day with my baby. The pain of losing a child is hard extremely difficult. I will see you again my baby BOY👼 Mama love you mi amor Eterno 💙  #polibioangel

Comments disabled.....

@.mattiapolibio

❤️by309,789My queen is the strongest person I've ever met

❤️by309,789
My queen is the strongest person I've ever met. To my baby boy you are loved by many. We just wish we could have met you. To infinity and beyond papash 👼 tell Nonna I said hello 💙 #polibioangel

Comments disabled .....