10.🦋

*2 months later*

Mattia P.O.V
I was at the table with my family eating dinner. My dad was talking about our annual family trip to Italy. We go every year to visit my dads family and we stay for about 2 weeks. I don't think I'd be able to stay away from my baby that long 🤒

MM= Mattias Mom // MD= Mattias Dad

MM- Mattia you should invite Bria to go to Italy with us.
MD- yes ! She should go so she can meet the family.
Mattia- I was thinking about inviting her. I don't think I can stay 2 weeks away from her. But we have to talk to her mom and hope she lets her go.
MM- Your dad and I can go speak with her mother. I'd love for her to go she's the daughter I've never had ❤️
MD- Hopefully one day in the future you guys get married in Italy and have babies.
Mattia- Dad that sounds good but too soon . And ok I'll call her and tell her. I have to ask if she wants to go before we talk to her mom.

* after dinner*

After I helped my mom clean up I called Bria. I hope she wants to go I really want her to go.

*FaceTime call Connecting*
Bria~ Hola amor mío 😘
Mattia~ Hii guess what i have
Exciting news.
Bria~ What Happen! TELL ME.
Mattia~ How would you feel
about going to Italy.
Bria~..........
Mattia~ Hello babe?
Bria~ I've always wanted to go! Wait
Why are you asking me this?
Mattia~ Well my parents and I
want you to come with us on our
Family trip.💖
Bria~ say sike rn. Don't play w/ me😢.
Awe they consider me family I feel loved.
Mattia~ They say you're like a daughter to them. Not in a weird way bc that would make us siblings.
Bria- wow way to kill the mood babe.
Mattia~ sorry 😐 but what do you say?
Wanna go?
Bria~ obviously I want to go. But my mom wouldn't let me.
Mattia- don't worry my parents will talk to her. Is tomorrow fine?
Bria- yes it's perfect dinner at my place?
Mattia- we will be there
Bria- ok amor I have to shower see you tomorrow love you. *blows kiss*
Mattia- love you too Princesa 😘
*end of call*

*end of P.O.V*

BRIA'S P.O.V

*morning*

I feel so loved by Mattias family, the fact that they want me to go on their family trip means everything. I was really excited but I didn't want to keep my hopes up because I haven't asked my mom. She knows that his parents are coming over for dinner but she didn't think much of it. They've came over many times before. However the girls didn't know so I called a girls meeting.

Paulina~ Hola bitches
Bria~ I feel the love lol
Paulina~ where is Demi?
Lex~ idk she's been in her room. I think someone is in there.
Bria- why do you say that?
Lex- duh bitch we are neighbors I hear everything. She definitely has someone in there.
Paulina- lets go investigate girls.
Bria- ight but be quite.

We walk quietly to her room. When we get to her door we open it and to our surprise MF KAIRI was in there. They both look at us as if they'd seen a ghost.

Lex- PERRA!! How long has this been going on?
Bria- TEA !!! How tf did we not see this happening.
Paulina- ...... damn Demi so it's like that now?
Demi- Lina I can explain please
Paulina- my eyes saw what they saw it's all good no need to explain.
Bria- WTF IS GOING IN BETWEEN BOTH OF YOU GURLS.!!!!!
Paulina- nothing just forget about. Let me know when the meeting starts. I'll be in my room.
Demi- Lina please.
Kairi- ummm what was that about.
Demi- Paulina has had a crush on you. She told me the other day. But I just couldn't tell her me and you have been seeing each other for months.
Bria- MONTHS ? Why didn't you say anything all this could've been avoided. Kairi I think it's best if you go home rn it's a good time.
Kairi- Yeah I understand bye guys
Lex- Demi what were you thinking ! When Paulina told you how she felt you should have said something. But you let her think she had a chance. Wtf has gotten into you. You know very well Paulina always puts our happiness before hers. And you couldn't even tell her what was going on but she had to see for herself. Now she's going to be acting like it doesn't bother her when we all know it's killing her. You have to fix this shit ASAP. Bria has something to tell us. PAULINA LIVING ROOM NOW!!
Bria- Demi you got some fixing to do. Remember what we all said never let a boy come In-between our friendship.

We all sat in the living room and I told them the news. They were all happy and excited for dinner they were going to help convince my mom to let me go.

*Dinner*

Ding dong (idk lol)

Bria- that must be Mattia I'll get it

Bria- Hello Mr & Mrs Polibio, Luca, and amor. Come In.
MM- Hi beautiful how have you been.
Bria- I've been great ! How about you guys.
MD- we've been good thank you for asking.
BM- Hello Polibio family dinner is ready come and have a seat.

* during dinner*
We were all joking around, and my mom was telling embarrassing stories of me. It felt nice to sit and have dinner with his family, my mom, and the girls.

BM- When are you guys going to visit Italy. I haven't been there in a long time. Last time I went Bria wasn't even born yet.
MM- Actually that's what we wanted to talk to you about. See we have our Annual family trip to Italy to visit family and we were wondering if you'd let Bria go with us. We consider her family and we'd love for her to go.
BM- Ummm I don't know.
Bria- Please mom I want to go. I want to get to know where grandma is from. I promise to be on my best behavior PLEASE!!!🥺
MM- Ms. Guido I understand you have your concerns any parent would. We promise to keep her safe and near us 24/7.
BM- Ok I suppose you can go. You deserve this trip.
Bria- OMG thank you mama ❤️ te quiero .
*after dinner*

I can't believe she let me go omg I'm excited. My mom and Mattias parents were still talking on the table. But the rest of us were in the living room talking about me going to Italy.

Demi- I cant believe she let you go!
Bria- neither can I but I ain't complaining 😂
Mattia- it's about to be lit. You finally get to meet my grandma she's excited to meet you!!
Paulina- I have a feeling y'all are going to have sec in Italy and make an Italian baby.
Bria- omg Paulina 😂
Paulina- If that does happen each of y'all owe me 100$ cash.
Everyone- ight bet 🤝

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooo whats going to happen next 🤭...... stay tuned

~ xoxo B. 🦋

( songs don't always go with chapter most of the time it's for background sound)