3. 🦋

Today is Saturday I didn't have anything planned today but I got ready anyways. While I was getting ready I got a text from the group chat.

Slimes 🤮🐍

Ale- B we got nothing to do can we all go over?

B💎- Is that even a question?
Yes come over so y'all can take
Instagram pics for me 🥺😂

Boy- SAY LESS we on our way 🏃‍♂️

Mattia💍- sorry guys I can't , momz not letting me go😣

B💎- whattt? That's a first what did you do?
Read

Mattia has been acting weird these past few weeks. He doesn't talk to me ass much which hurt. I know me and him never had a title but It hurt that I didn't know why he was acting like that. I brushed off the thought and texted my girls back in Cali.

Bad Bitches Only 💋✨

Bri🦋- Hola chicas, I miss y'all🥺

Bbg Lex⛅️- hey mama, I miss you too the girls & I are planning to visit soon ✈️

Bbg Lina🥰- LEX!!! You weren't suppose to tell her
It was going to be a surprise😑 ayy niña 🤦‍♀️

Bbg dem🙇🏻‍♀️- Lex really ?🤦‍♀️

Bri🦋- OMG!! Yayyyyy you guys can finally meet the boys.🤪 they've been dying to meet y'all

All - We can finally meet this Mattia kid
You talking about all the time 😏

Bri🦋- Idk y'all he's been real distant 😔
anyway gtg the boys got here .

I get up from the couch to open the door. All the boys were here expect Mattia ofc. I had all the boys take pictures for me I choose the one Alvaro took.

@briarose.xo

❤️~ @

❤️~ @.lexlive@.besosdepaulina.&2,000 others
Nulla è impossibile 💫 pc: @.alvaroromero
(Nothing is impossible)

@.lexlive- 😍
@.besosdepaulina- Oo she bad🤤
@.mattiapolibio- sei perfetta ❤️

Others ....

After posting the boys wanted to watch a movie so we sat down in the living room and put on "IT". I guess I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up " scary movie 2" was on. I looked at my phone and saw it was 5pm we started watching movies at 2pm. I looked to my left and Kairi was asleep and to my right ale was knocked out. All the boys had fallen asleep all around the living room. My stomach started growling so I decided to go to Chick-fil-A. On my way out I texted the group chat and promised I was going to bring them food. It was about a 6 minute walk and it was so beautiful and sunny out.
On my way back home I had one AirPod in and eating fries. I entered a liquor store to get drinks for the boys and I. When I entered I saw Mattia.

Bria- Hey Matt
       When he saw me his face was pale like if he had seen a ghost. He responded but he seemed really nervous

Mattia- Hey Bria wyd here I thought you were hanging out with the boys.

Bria- oh I am I just went to get food and stopped by for drinks. & you I thought your mom didn't let you out today.

Just as I said that a girl comes from behind me.

???- hey babe you ready to go? Oh hi I'm Jenna mattias girlfriend & you are?
  She says looking at me

Bria-  I'm Bria a really good friend of Mattia.

I turned and walked away crying every step of the way. He had a girlfriend this whole time and didn't say anything!!. I was hurt, upset, & humiliated. Once I got home all the boys were awake they just looked at me with a worried look.

Bria- Did you guys know?
All- what?
Bria- DID YOU GUYS KNOW MATTIA HAD A GIRLFRIEND?!! ( I said screaming)
Ale- he said he was going to breakup with her to be with you like 2 months ago. Why?
Bria- I just saw them at the store. I want to be alone can you guy please go. I don't meant to be rude but I need alone time .

They respected my decision and left. I went to my room and broke down. Was I not good enough? Did I not make him feel loved? What did I do?. My phone was ringing like crazy. I looked and seen Mattia was spamming my phone.

Mattia💍

💍- let me explain!
💍- b please answer
💍- I don't want to lose you
💍- I'm sorry
💍- I broke up with her please talk
To me 😭
*Read*
I called the girls and told them what happened gosh I really need a hug from them right now 😔. After the call I turned on my alarm and went to sleep.

———————————-
A/n
Ok I think it got interesting now lol. Please vote 🗳