1.🦋

After 6 hours on the airplane we finally arrived to New Jersey.

B~ ugh ma I'm so exhausted. How far is the new house from here?
M~ me and you both I just want to sleep. Call an Uber meanwhile I get the bags.

I called an Uber and we got home. All I did was unpack and organize my room. My mom had to go get a tour of the company building so I was left home alone. I decided change and get to know the neighborhood.
   As I was walking I saw a group of boys around my age hanging out in front of a house . It looked like they were filming something. As I was walking by the house I felt all eyes on me and that's when I heard one of the boys cat calling me. One of my biggest pet peeves is being cat called.

B~ you know cat calling is 1.creepy and 2. Disrespectful?
Boy#1~ my bad "princess". You're not from Jersey huh?
B~ Nope I just moved from California. I'm just tryna get to know the neighborhood.
Boy#1~ yea you can tell lol. But these are the boys I'm Alejandro. The two short ones are Kairi and Alvaro. Tall Italian is Mattia, and the one with the braids is Roshaun.
B~ I'm Bria nice to meet y'all.
Ale~ you wanna hang out with us for a bit? We can tell you the do's and dont's around here.
B~ Yea for sure that would be greatly appreciated lol

Hanging out with the boys wasn't bad. We all talked about random things they were very welcoming. Not going to lie they were all handsome and funny but this whole time I've been looking at Mattia. He is just so fine like how can god make something like that !!. Just as I was in deep thought my mom texted me saying I needed to get home Because I have school the next day.

B~ Guys I really enjoyed hanging with y'all today but I got to go my momz wants me home.

Kai~ awe man the conversation was getting interesting. But we understand give us your insta and number . Just Incase you get lonely you can call us.

B~ lol ok my number is (819)600-409 & my Ig is @briarose.xo

Guys- alright we followed you and you are now in the group chat.

I said my goodbyes and as I was leaving I felt someone grab my arm. I turned to see who it was and my heart starting racing once I saw it was Mattia.

Tia~ I'm walking with you. A girl like you shouldn't walk alone in the dark.

B~ A girl like me? What does that mean? I stared at him in confusion

Tia~ Yea a short pretty girl like you. People are crazy now. / he says while he's kinda laughs/

Tia~ so what school are you going to?

B~ umm I believe it's Palo Verde ?
( random school)

Tia~ no way we all go there. Now you won't be alone on your first day.

B~ thank god. Well this is my stop. I'll see you tomorrow thanks for walking me .

I walked into my house smiling because Mattia  called me pretty. I went to my room showered  took a pic for the gram and went to sleep.

@briarose.xo

- It's that splaah🥵

- It's that splaah🥵

❤️  by. @.Mattiapolibio @.alejandrorosario @.demilove @.besosdepaulina , and 390 others

-@.demilove
     I miss you 🥺❤️
-@.besosdepaulina
      Pure beauty😍
-@.Lexilive
       Que linda 🤤
-@.alejandrorosario
       Ok I see you new girl 👀
-@.mattiapolibio
        Oh so you got it like dat 🐐
         -  @.mattiapolibio I've been had it like that 😉