19.🦋

* months later*

Today is the twins first birthday, it's been a very emotional day. They've both learned how to walk, talk, & how to make daddy do whatever they want. Matteo loves to be with me and hates when Mattia gets close to me. Mattia can't give me a kiss without Matteo attacking him. He also loves avocado and bananas. Amora is a major time daddy's girl. Wherever Mattia goes she wants to go with him. She loves strawberry's and loves giving attitude. She's one sassy little girl. She runs this household.
@.briarose.xo

⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️Today one year ago, I gave birth to my favorite people on this planet 🥺 Time flew by fast

⚪️⚫️
Today one year ago, I gave birth to my favorite people on this planet 🥺 Time flew by fast. I want to thank god for letting my babies live a full year of a healthy life. Here's to many more. Mommy & Daddy love you both. Matteo & Amora you are my life 💖💙❣️
❤️by 999,890

@.mattiapolibio- they Fr need to stop growing. Let's make more ?
^^^^ haha nice try Polibio 😂😂❤️
@.userqd- they are so big now. Like a second ago you posted about leaving the hospital.
^^^^ Ik it went by fast. 🥺😭

Others...

We planned a destination birthday party for the twins. Can you guess where? That's right Italy. Both of our families agreed so we are ALL currently in the backyard of Our house talking about how much the twins have grown. I noticed Mattia wasn't outside hanging out with the boys. So I got up to look for him inside. I looked in the living room, kitchen, bathroom and nothing no Mattia. Then I hear talking from the room.

🪐- But i told you I'd go see you in person because Bria will see the message and we obviously don't want that.  Ok I'll see you in 2 hours.

*bria's thoughts*
Wtf is he talking about. Is he cheating on me? No he wouldn't. Would he ? What is going on.