17.🦋

After 2 pushes Baby #1 was out....

👨🏻‍⚕️- baby A is a Boy !
🪐- omg baby he's beautiful

The nurse puts him on my chest and he instantly stops crying. He's the most beautiful baby boy I've seen. I still had the baby on my chest when the doctor told me to punch again.
👩🏻‍⚕️- ok Bria just like the first time I'm going to count to three and then you push. Ready.

1........

2.........

3...........

It took more pushes to get baby girl out. But after 4 or more pushes she was out. The nurse placed her on my chest and she looked exactly like the baby girl I dreamt about. 

* 1 hour later*

The nurse came in with the paper work and birth certificates.

👩🏻‍⚕️- Do you guys have names for the babies yet?
🦋- yes we do.
👩🏻‍⚕️- ok great lets start with baby boy whats would his name be?
🪐- Matteo Anthony Polibio.
👩🏻‍⚕️- ok. How about baby girls name?
🦋- Amora Celeste Polibio.
👩🏻‍⚕️- Congratulations you are parents to Matteo Anthony and Amora Celeste Polibio. Beautiful names.
🪐🦋- thank you.

I can't believe I'm officially a mom now. Who would've thought. A mom of 2.

Matteo is in my arms. I'm admiring his face. Although he hasn't gotten all his features he looks a lot like Mattia. My beautiful baby boy how I love staring at him. I could do this forever.

🪐- she looks a lot like you. She's beautiful.
🦋- really Matteo looks exactly like you. Did we just make mini version of each other?
🪐- I think we just did. I'm a dad now. I'd never thought I'd say that.

My mom and mattias mom walk in. They had gone to the cafeteria to get something to eat.

👩🏽= Brias mom /// 👩🏻= mattias mom

👩🏽= we are back. Can I carry one of the babies.
👩🏻= give me the other baby.
🦋= oh I'm doing fine guys no need to worry😂
👩🏽= I'm proud of you Bria. You did such a good job. Especially being off epidural idk how you did it.
🦋= oohhh it hurt my body is sore rn.
👩🏻= but all the pain was worth it. Look now you have 2 beautiful babies.
🦋= yes it was all worth it.

We stayed in the hospital for 3 days. They had to check the babies since they were born a month early. Everything looked perfect the doctor said it was normal with twin pregnancy's . With in the 3 days at the hospital they boys came to visit and the girls. Today we were finally being released from the hospital. I've never been more happy to go home.

@.briarose.xo

xo