23.🦋

* ??? POV*

My life is complete shit. Ever since that B**** Bria came. I hate her with all my soul. She took all my friends. I'm suppose to be living that life she has. I'm suppose to be Mattia wife and mother to the twins. I am going to get my payback and very soon

Incoming call from private ...

-hello?

📲- Is this Jenna?

-yes who's this ?

📲- I'm  James the guy you hired to kidnap the child.

- ah yes... so when will it be done? The sinner the better

📲- give me 4 days and I'll have it done. Once it's done I'll contact you.

*End call *
(2 days until the kidnapping)

Brias POV
Today I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs my favorite. I got up from the bed and then felt the need to vomit. I ran to the restroom ugh why am I like this! Wait can it be ... no it can't wait . I should just make an appointment just in case. I called the doctors office and made an appointment for 12pm it's currently 11 so I should get ready.
I walked into the kitchen to see Mattia cooking and the kids eating watching coco melon.

🦋- Good morning loves
👩‍❤️‍👨- MAMÁ yay!!
I kissed them in the forehead and walked over to Mattia who was by the stove.
🪐- good morning beautiful
🦋- babe I have an appointment at 12 today. So you have to stay with the twins for a little. You sure you can handle it ?
🪐- yes I can i got it ... and what is the appointment for?
🦋- just a check up I don't feel to go so I just want to make sure I'm okay

*DOCTORS  OFFICE *

I got to my appointment and the nurse brought me to the back and asked me to pee in the cup. I explained to her how I've been feeling and she asked me a couple of other questions. The doctor finally came in after 30min. To my surprise it was the same doctor who told me the new about the twins!

👨🏻‍⚕️- ahh Mrs.Polibio. How have you been ? And the babies how are they?
•- hi Dr. Méndez I've been alright and the twins are good !
👨🏻‍⚕️- good good. Ok so her with tells me that you had morning sickness and you havent been feeling good for the past 2 days correct ?
•- yes. I tried to take teas and medicine but it didn't help.
👨🏻‍⚕️- well I know why. Mrs. Polibio your test results came back positive congratulations you are pregnant!
•- what? You said what?

After talking to the doctor I walked to the front of the office to set my appointment for the ultrasound. I stopped by the store to buy some baby things to surprise mattia. I honestly don't know how he is going to react. I was definitely caught off Gaurd but I'm happy and excited for baby number 3. Before I got inside the house I fixed up the box and closed it up before walking in.
I walked in and the twins came running to greet me at the door. " MAMAAAAA" . I set my bag on the kitchen table and walk to Mattia who was sitting on the couch watching " Frozen" and singing his life away.

Beyoncé got nothing on my husband. Vocals for days.
🪐- PERIODT. How was the doctors is everything okay?
• umm actually here open it.

He opened the box and he smiled looking back up to me.

🪐- don't play with me are you actually pregnant?!!
•- babe I'm not playing I am. Awe don't cry babe.
👧🏻- ma daddy cry (she said while hugging Mattia)
- it's ok mama he's okay.

He got up and hugged me and kissed me.
🪐-  I can't believe it!! I'm so excited.

We went to visit everyone to tell them the good news and everyone was excited to have another little one.

@.mattiapolibio

 ❤️ by 400,000And then there was 3 Polibio babies

❤️ by 400,000
And then there was 3 Polibio babies.💛 #polibio3

@iser234- omg yay! Another baby so cute

Others ....

@briarose.xo

❤️ by 389,093Beyond blessed <3 #polibio3

❤️ by 389,093
Beyond blessed <3 #polibio3

@lexlive- yesss amiga love this
@.demigod- congratulations 🥳
@besosdelina- another baby to love endlessly 🥺💓