16.🦋

*2 months later*

Ugh I feel like a hippo. I can't see my feet anymore, I can't tie my shoes, and when I drop something I can't pick it up. I look like I'm about to give birth but I still have 1 month to go. The twins officially made my stomach pop out to its max. Now when they kick it hurts it doesn't even feel nice.
It's May and it's mine & mattias birthday month. My birthday was last week and we went to eat with family.Today is May 16 which is Mattias birthday. He didn't want to do anything he just wanted to be home enjoying the last month we have with my bump. He's crazy if he thinks I'm not going to throw him a little party. My gurls have been helping me get everything together. To keep Mattia distracted I told him I needed to go to the mall.  We walked around for about 1 hour and my feet started hurting. The girls haven't texted me that the place is ready and I was getting annoyed.

Bad bitches only 💋

🦋- Guys almost ready? My feet are killing me I can't walk around much longer😩

D🤍- Start heading back. Everyone is here !

Ok coast is clear time to go. I'm so nervous . Mattia was holding the bags of clothing and decorations we bought for the babies nursery. He stops and sets the bags down because he wanted to take a picture of me.

@.mattiapolibio

My everything😍 I Love you mi reina 👑💍❤️ by 620,995

❤️ by 620,995

@.briarose.xo - I love you too mi Rey💋💍
Others......

On our way home I plugged into the aux and put our favorite song. Perfect Symphony by Ed Sheeran/Andrea Bocelli. We always sing our hearts out to this song.
🦋- L'amore che ci ha accompagnato
🪐- Diventi casa la mia famiglia diventi noi
He always sings that part and put his hand on my belly. We pull up to his driveway and when we walk in everyone yells
SURPRISE!🎉
🪐- babe did you do this?
🦋- yes bby, I wasn't about to not celebrate your birthday... duh especially because of the cake like I couldn't miss out on that reason😩
🪐- I love you baby
🦋- I love you too dinosaur looking ass
🪐- that's not funny
🦋- just a little 🤪

I was having so much fun spending time with family and friends, when I hear Demi scream. I quickly turn to see who she's talking to.
D🤍- I clearly told you next time I see you it's on sight. Why did you come to ruin Mattias party.
Jenna🤢- oh please cut that shit. It's his birthday I came to wish his a happy birthday.
🪐- you should leave. You have no business here.
Jenna🤢- so it's like that breakup with me and go with her. Take her to Italy and get her pregnant. I wanted that to be me ! I told you many times to take me to Italy to meet ur family. YOU ALWAYS SAID NO.
🦋- Jenna I think it's best if you go-
Jenna🤢- Bitch don't tell me what's best. What you get pregnant and now you know what's best for people. FUCK OUTTA HERE.
🦋- No you fuck out of here. You are acting childish rn. You are very drunk go home.
Jenna🤢- just because your pregnant doesn't mean I won't fight you. My life is trash because of you I hate you.
🪐- You are not touching Bria. We Gon have a problem if you do.
D🤍- please touch her so I can fuck you up !!
🦋- just go. Jenna don't do this to yourself.
MM💖- Jenna go home pls you ruined my sons party by coming and insulting Bria. He didn't want you to go because he always said if he was going to take a girl to Italy to meet his grandmother it was going to be the girl he was going to marry. That's why he didn't take you. You aren't the one he wants to marry.
Jenna🤢- Fuck all of you. Oh Bria before I go-

I was walking away at this point. I turned around when she said that and I feel her pull my hair. I lost my balance and fell in my butt thankfully it wasn't my stomach. I look up confused and I see Lex,Paulina, and Demi on top of her. Mattia run over to me and help me get up.

🪐- bby are you okay are you hurt.
🦋- I'm fine. Go take them off of her. The boys can't.

My mom had called the police and they arrived. They took statements from all of us and took Jenna. Man what a night. Mattias special day was ruined. I was crying in the room when Mattia walks in I quickly clean my face.
🪐-what's wrong?
🦋- nothing
🪐- bria I saw you crying what's wrong!?
🦋- today was suppose to be your day. But look what happened it was ruined by her !
🪐- mama it's okay as long as your with me my days are never ruined. Go to sleep mama I'll help clean upstairs. I'll be back

He gives me a kiss on my forehead and heads upstairs. I change into my pjs and take off my makeup. As I was putting on my pants I see I have a big bruise on my butt. Ugh I can't believe that happened.

I woke up due to pain I was having. I looked at the time and it read 5:30 am. I had to use the restroom so I got up and as I was walking I felt another sharp pain. I screamed loud enough to the point that Mattia woke up.

🪐- mama what's going on.
🦋- I'm getting really bad pain. It hurts so much. I think I need to go to the hospital.
🪐- let me go call my mom. Lay down here let me help you.

He runs upstairs to get his mom. Within a couple seconds they both come running in.

💗- Bria mama on a scale of 1-10 how bad
🦋- like a 9 it hurts so bad I can't take it anymore.
💗- we are going to have to go to the hospital. Mattia get her things. And help me with fr let's go NOW.
🦋- can you call my mom tell her to meet us there.

They laid me down in the back seat. The pain would go away for a Couple of minutes then it would come back stronger than before. At this point I was balling my eyes out.

*hospital*

We rushed inside and the nurse at the desk got up and got me a wheelchair and asked what was going on
🪐- I heard her scream and I woke up and she was crying while holding onto the wall. She said she was having really bad pain. I called my mom and we brought her here. She's in so much pain please help her.
👩🏻‍⚕️- ok we will get her into a room right away.

While the nurse was taking me into the room. I started to feel water coming down my legs.

🦋- umm nurse is that normal ?
👩🏻‍⚕️- omg sweetie your water just broke
🦋- what!
👩🏻‍⚕️- lay down on the bed we will get you some epidural to ease the pain the doctor will be in here.

👨🏻‍⚕️- ms. Guido turns out your going into labor. It's to late for the epidural because your 7cm dilated. We can give epidural after 5cm.
🦋- FUCK IT HURTSSSS
🪐- doc pls I don't like to see her like this.
👨🏻‍⚕️- I'm sorry sir I can't give her anything. I'll come back in a couple too see how much she's dilated.

🦋- Babe I cant do this it hurts so much😭
🪐- I know mi Reina. I'm sorry I can't do much. I hate seeing you like this.
🦋-uggggggg 😭

At this point my mom walks in.
BM👩🏽-  omg bria baby. What have they said?
MM👩🏻- shes 7cm dilated . Her water broke on the way to the room. They can't give her epidural it's too late.
🦋- Mami ya no puedo it hurts so much
BM👩🏽- it's okay Bria you got this you're going to get through this. Nomas sigue luchando princesa 💗
🦋- guys I feel like I need to push. Like if I have to use the restroom
🪐- I'll go call the doctor

Mattia runs in with the doctor behind him. The doctor comes and checks me
👨🏻‍⚕️- omg you are now 10cm dilated and your ready to go like now!

👩🏻‍⚕️- on my count youre going to start pushing...
1....

2......

3.......

PUSH......