5.🦋

*skips to Wednesday *

For the past 2 days Jenna has been giving me attitude, saying things, and bumping into me in the halls. I've let it slide because well she's acting childish but don't get me wrong I'm fed up. Next time I won't stay quiet. Usually I won't scope down to her level but I can only deal with so much.
It was the end of the school day and usually Mattia walks with me but he was called up to the office so it was only me. As I was walking to wait for Mattia at his car I tripped and fell. I looked up to see who it was and Jenna was standing in front of me.
Jenna- oops did I trip you ? Better watch where you're going.

Bria- Girl fu** you. Your mad for what? Because of Mattia? Get a life.
I say as I get up and walk away. Almost laughing in between the sentence. As I walk alway I feel my back pack being pulled. That's when I lost all my chill.
We were now fighting. This girl really doesn't know how to though. She was pulling my hair and kicking a lot. I think I lost a good amount of hair. Me on the other hand was throwing actual punches. I repeatedly hit her face when I heard a crack. I let her go and see her nose is bleeding she notices and runs to me but was pulled away by her friend.
Jenna- watch out this isn't over. You and your little group of boys.

Bria- Don't bring up the boys if you really ain't about it.

As I was about to swing again I felt someone wrap their hand around me I turn around and it was Mattia.

Mattia- hey mama that's a wrap. You got her good now let's go. I have a surprise for you

He says as he kisses my forehead. We get to my house and when I enter I was shocked to see who was waiting for me.
IT.WAS.THE.GRILS !!!!!!

Girls - SURPRISE!!
Bria- omg girls i missed you . When did y'all get here.
I saw almost crying
Lex- Mattia texted us and told us you were having a bad week. He wanted to know how to cheer you up.
Paulina- Yea so we told him we'd come to see you.
Demi- He helped up book our flight. Even offered to help with our tickets
I turn around to see Mattia he was by the door with a smile on his face. I walk to where he was standing and hug him.
"Thank you. This means so much to me" I say as I hug him and give him a kiss. He was definitely caught off Gaurd.
Mattia- Well I'll let you gurls have your time. I'll be back later with the boys.
Girls- okay we can't wait to meet them.
Bria- Ok love see you later. Once again thank you.

The girl's and I talked about everything. I told them about the fight that happened a couple hours ago. We decided to walk around the block and go get snacks from the liquor store. As we were walking back we had good lighting and took a picture for the gram.

@.briarose.xo

Since 05' 🤝💖 ❤️by 3000

Since 05' 🤝💖
❤️by 3000

@.mattiapolibio- glad you are having fun💙
@.briarose.xo- thank you bby😘 I will never forget this 😭❤️

@.briaisqueen- omg your friends are so beautiful🥺
@.briarose- ty love 🥺💖

Others......

Later on that day the boys showed up to the house. I introduced them to each other and they seemed to get along. Which made me really happy my heart was at whole. We sat on the couch and out on movies. Lex and Alvaro were sitting at the end of the couch, then Demi was talking to Kairi sitting in the floor, and Paulina was with Alejandro on the other end of the. Couch. Mattia and I where in the corner of the couch. We watched movies and ate all the snacks we didn't even realize when we all fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys it's me!!!! Hope you guys like this chapter the girls finally came through. This is going to be a short story so if things happen all of a sudden you guys know why!!! Please vote 🗳
703 words