14.🦋

* 5months later*

I've been keeping my pregnancy away from social media the past 5 months. The only people who know is my mom, his parents, and the squad. My bump is very noticeable now. I crave everything some days I crave sweet stuff others I crave salty and spicy things. Cupcakes and hot Cheetos are my life rn.

Although my mom let me stay at her house, Mattia and I thought it was best if we lived together. Everyone has been very supportive. I feel so loved.

It's nice out today and Mattia wants  us to have a picnic at the park. I'm going to take advantage of it and take the pregnancy announcement photos there. I got ready and I looked really good so I took mirror pictures. It's been very hard hiding my pregnancy I have so many good pictures.

*park*

We finally arrive and Mattia took out the things. He set up the blanket and the food, while I was setting up the board with the ultrasound pictures. I finally got the set up I wanted and took the pictures. I showed them to Mattia and he sent them to himself and put it has his wallpaper.

🦋- I think I'm ready.
🪐- ready for what babe?
🦋- to let everyone know about the babies. I've thought about it and I think it's time. I'm getting huge I won't be able to hide my bump much longer.
🪐- baby if you're ready go for it.
🦋- ok I'm going to post.

@.briarose.xo

    ⚫️⚪️

    ⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

Surprise!  After 5 months of enjoying with family and friends, we are excited to announce that our family is adding 2 more blessings🤰 Polibio Babies coming soon✨💖💙?

❤️by 290,879

Comments off....

I can't believe I just did that. Mattia looks at me with the biggest smile ever.
🪐- I love you mama. Now my turn.