22.🦋

*2 months later*

Mattia's is finally playing his last game here in jersey ! I'm so excited to see my husband after soo long :). And I know the twins are excited to see him too.
Everyone came to watch Mattia play, by everyone I mean the boys, the girls, his parents, brother, the twins and I. We all arrived to the stadium parking lot and made our way to the entrance. The stadium was so freaking big. He always dreamt of this, I am so proud he is living his dream I started to tear up. I look over and his mom is crying. I go over to comfort her and then we make our way to our seats. Mattia had reserved us some seats and also a box that you can see from above and go in there if it gets to cold.
While waiting for the teams to head out the twins both fell asleep and my mother in law offered to go with them to the box so that they can be warm and comfortable!

After what seemed like forever the teams finally came out and I saw my baby ! Everyone started screaming Mattia saw all of us and smiled . I missed his smile so much. His team won 4-1 Mattia made 2 goals that day. Once the game finished we all waited for Mattia on the field. He was taking forever to come back out ! I was looking for him and then I remembered about the day he asked me to be his girlfriend in high school.

🪐- looking for me ?
🦋- no, I'm looking for a really cute soccer player I think he left though :/
🪐- oh so it's like that ok bet
🦋- I missed you soo much babe! It's been so hard being away from you.

We kiss and he turns around to the twins running to him
👩‍❤️‍👨~ papá ahhh
🪐~ mis bebes!! Como estan ?
👩‍❤️‍👨~ bien.

Mattia showered them with kissed them he said hi to everyone else.

*back home*

Everyone was going to come over our house later in the day but in the meanwhile had family time. We went to buy some snacks and watched movies.
🪐- babe.... here happy birthday! 🎉
🦋- birthday? It's not my birthday today. Wait what day is it ?
🪐- it's May 7 your birthday. Did you forget about your birthday?
🦋- umm I guess I did. Sorry I have mom brain. I can't believe I forgot.

Everyone finally came over and we ate and told funny stories. After everyone left we cleaned and got ready for bed. I was taking a shower and Mattia joined me. He was hugging me from the back and we started dancing/singing  to the music I had on.

🪐~ I missed this so much. I missed you, Amora, and my baby Matteo. Sorry I left
🦋~we missed you too. Don't be sorry you are living your dream, you deserve this.
🪐~ how did I get blessed with such an amazing wife.
🦋~ and how did I get blessed with an amazing husband .

We started kissing and one thing lead to another and well you know what happened👅

*SNAPCHAT*

Their outfits \\\ ⬇️

Bria

Amora Celeste

Amora Celeste

Matteo Anthony

Matteo Anthony