24.🦋

Bria POV
I've been have a gut feeling like if somethings going to happen but I was just brushing it off. I was trying not to get distracted and see my babies play with the bears Mattia won at the fair. It was about 8pm and we where still walking around playing games and the twins went on the rides with Mattia or with one of the boys. We where all walking to the parking lot when we ran into a good old friends.

🤢- well if it isn't the Polibio family and the minions.
•- oh hey Jenna. Now please excuse us we have to be else where .
🤢- little miss perfect. You will pay back for all the time I had to be locked up.
🪐- Jenna leave us alone get a life.
🤢- Mattia baby I missed you and omg the twins. The little boy looks just like you.
•- get away from them. Dont even look at them

At this point Kairi and Demi got the twins and took them to the car. The rest of the crew stayed with the couple. Paulina waiting for Jenna to pop off. And Lexi waiting to get her pregnant bestie if anything goes down.

🤢- oh why are the minions so tense. Loosen up guys I don't bite. Well a little. Don't worry guys I'm not doing anything today but i will get the last laugh. Anyways I'm tired of looking at you just take care of your babies. Oh and congrats truly.

Ughhhhhh I hate her with my entire soul. How dare she come up to me when I have my kids with me! Speak about class!  She shouldn't ever be talking to my babies I wanted to rip her eyes out so bad.
We got home and I went to the room while Mattia took the twins to their room.

🪐- you okay mama
•- she pisses me off. Like ughhh I never want to see her. I'm going to bed my head hurts goodnight

* JENNAS POV*

🤢- it's time. Get me that baby boy. I don't care who goes down.

*end POV*

Brias POV

I fell asleep and a couple hours later I woke up to a Big Bang coming from the living room. I jump and wake Mattia up.

•babe wake up I heard a noise coming from the living room can you check.
🪐-... mmmzzzz.... okay.
• I'll go check on the twins

As I was walking to the twins room I hear Mattia say " babe did you leave the back door open?" Wait fuck there's glass everywhere! Wtf " when I heard him say that my heart dropped I ran to the twins. I looked at Amora's  bed  to see her sleeping peacefully. Making my way to Matteos bed my stomach was in knots I check on him and he's ..... GONE! I scream so loud and started crying and Mattia ran in.

🪐- what happened?
•- Teo chheckk. I—if he's in the house. HES GONE!

After what seemed like hours we still couldn't find him. Mattia called everyone to help look but my baby boy was no where to be found. I felt numb, I felt like a bad mother, I felt like dying. How could I not protect my baby boy my precious boy. He's so tiny lost in this world.
It was now 8am everyone was over and Alvaro was with Lina taking care of Amora. I was still in disbelief. We called the police had they launched an investigation. 30 minutes later I get a call

Incoming call from Private....

📲- found him yet? Poor mama lost her baby bear.

•-who are you and how do you know about my baby?
📲- because I have him. And you will never get him back I just thought you'd want to hear him one more time before he's gone.

•- please no no not my baby leave him alone! What do I have to do? I want my baby backs.

📲- 2 simple things... divorce Mattia and take those kids and  disappear from jersey. Go far away no can know who you are.

•- but why. I haven't done anything to anyone. Please!

📲- you ruined my life. Ring a bell? It either that or your boy gets sent off somewhere you can't find.

•- Jenna? Why would you do this!!!! Do not do anything to my baby. Ill do as told . Where do I meet you ?

End call