The Night of the Beaster Bunny (Prologue)

A/N: Ok, so this is supposed to be some sort of prologue to a story that I plan on making after almost nearly a year of not writing due to you know writer's block. I apologize beforehand if it sucks.

Also I plan on giving this new story the same name. Anyway, please enjoy this fan interpretation origin story on Beaster Bunny

____________________________________________________________________________

The sound of thunder booming in the dark stormy night can be from miles as heavy rain poured from the sky. The sounds of running footsteps were on beat with the rain that fell the hard pavement. The footsteps belonged to a tall figure wearing a black coat who was trying to escape from the rain.

In what seemed like forever, the mysterious figure in black stopped in front of a door to a large building. They placed some sort of code into a padlock which opened the door and headed inside.

Once inside the figure took the time to catch their breath. Unfortunately it didn't last long as the sound of guff voice caught them off guard.

"Don, you're late. What took you so long?"

The figure who's name has been revealed slowly removes their hood showing off a man that seemed young and had slick black hair. Don looks to where the source of voice was heard at and there on top of a catwalk stood a man with long grey hair who seemed to be the boss running the building.

Not wanting to further anger his superior, Don speaks out. "I'm sorry, Dr. Montel. I got stuck in the rain when I was heading over here. It won't happen again, I swear"

Dr. Montel, disappointed at Don's lateness, manages to hold back the urge to scold at his employee. "It's ok, Don. You were not the only who showed up late. Now then, without any further delays go put on your lab coat and meet me in the laboratory"

Don nods and goes over to some sort of locker room where lab coats and other supplies were at. Don puts on his lab coat and gloves, before leaving the room and meeting up with Dr. Montel in the laboratory.

Once entering the laboratory, there's a glimpse of many tables that had tops full of scientific material and tubes that had different colored liquid running through them. At one side of room there were capsules filled with a green substance lined up in a row.

Don eyes the capsules wondering if they had something in them or they're just there for decoration. Don doesn't get much time to think as Dr. Montel got his attention again.

"You know that you can look at those capsules at any time, but not right now. We're over here" Don turns to his left to see Dr. Montel with a group of other scientists behind him. Don heads over to them and Dr. Montel starts talking to them. "My fellow scientists. You may be wondering why I call all of you here on this stormy night"

A scientist with blonde hair and a monotone sounding voice spoke up. "Well yeah, we are. I hope we're getting paid stay passed our supposed bedtimes"

Dr. Montel ignores the comment and continues. "We've created many great things in the lab and today with be the day, where we can go beyond our limits. You all might be familiar with the Easter Bunny right?"