Tom x Reader

This oneshot was requested by MommyLolipop on deviantArt 

This is for all of you Tom lovers in the world

Reader is still gender neutral

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been roughly seven minutes since you've entered the diner. You were currently sitting at a table playing with the ice in your drink with a straw.

"Are you ready to order now?" asked a waitress.

"No, I'm still waiting for my date to get here" said (y/n).

"Oh, I see. I'll come back" said the waitress before leaving.

What are you doing in a diner holding up an order? Well you got into a relationship with some person roughly three months ago and you've both decided to go out to eat. Unfortunately for you, the person thought it was a good idea to be late.

You just sat at the table being bored out of your mind till you overheard a conversation between two people. You looked for the source of the sound to find that a bartender is arguing with a drunk person wearing a blue hoodie and had spiky hair. He also had black eyes which seemed kinda odd to you.

"Sir for the last and final time, I'm not giving you another drink" said the bartender.

".....And for the...*burp*...time.....I'm asking you for.....a.....*burp*.....drink" said the person.

"Tom, you heard the bartender. No more drinks" said a brunette.

The person who was talking to Tom was wearing a green hoodie, next to him was a person wearing a purple hoodie and had ginger hair.

"Edd....Ma...*burp*....what are you doing?.....Can't you see that I'm...busy?" asked Tom.

"Busy with what? You're making a scene" said Edd.

"Yeah! I can't go to places with you being drunk. It's so embarrassing, especially when I trying to be beautiful" said Matt.

"Come on Matt, let's just drag him" said Edd.

"Hey! ....What are you two id...*burps* doing!?....I'm a little tea..*burp*..cup" said Tom as he trying to get both Edd and Matt off of him.

No matter how much Tom tried to break free, Edd and Matt had an upper advantage into dragging him out of the diner. You couldn't help to but to follow them since you always offer to help someone out. So you wondered if this Tom guy was actually okay or not. Edd and Matt sat Tom down on a bench that out in the diner's parking lot.

"Wait here Tom, I'll go call somebody. Matt, stay here and watch him" said Edd.

"Why do I have to watch him? I hate him!" said Matt.

"Matt, I don't want to go over this right now" said Edd.

Edd walks away as Matt just stood there pouting.

"You know what? Screw this, I'll show him that I can be helpful" said Matt.

Matt soon runs off leaving Tom behind and once when he was out of sight, you walked up to Tom.

"Hey, are you okay?" asked (y/n)

"Yeah I am. Thank god they left me alone, especially Matt" said Tom.

"Oh I see. Wait, I thought you were too drunk to speak properly" said (y/n).

"Oh that? Eh, I learned how to fake it. Besides I really didn't like being in that diner. They always get a bunch of orders wrong" said Tom.

"Yeah that's true. I'm (y/n) by the way, I've overheard your entire conversation" said (y/n).

"Nice to meet you (y/n), I'm Tom. I technically live with other two people, well three, but I don't mention the third one, since he's trouble. So what were you doing a diner that only has a three star rating anyway?" asked Tom.

"oh I was waiting for someone to come, but it was a lost cost" said (y/n).

"Same here. I got invited to dinner date only to get turned down by someone else" said Tom.

"Oh really? I'm so sorry" said (y/n).

"Nah don't be. I got her back. Her name is Susan and she's my bass guitar" said Tom.

"Bass guitar? Hey, I play bass too and I also play electric" said (y/n).

"Woah! That's pretty cool. Say, I know that this may be random, but uh, care to join me sometime for a rehearsal?" asked Tom nervously.

"Sure, I'll be happy to. I guess it's a date, a band date" said (y/n).

Tom chuckles a bit while a tiny tint of pink appeared on his cheeks. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then" said Tom.

~The End~