Chapter: 17

Katy's POV

I've spent my days thinking...alot. About everything. Some things I thought harder about, other not as much. I thought about life and the meaning and myself and my purpose.

Pretty deep huh?

But it really wasn't, every question asked had an answer.

Chris.

Crawford.

They where always the answer to everything.

Might sound strange but everything came back to them.

I didn't quite understand it, I just rolled along with it.

For my own fun and entertainment, I tallied up the score. 100 questions I asked myself.

Answers involving Chris as an answer: 43

Answers involving Crawford as an answer: 57

I don't know exactly what that means but it's definitely something I plan to look into I guess.

Kayla says I'm in a 'funk', I have to just live life and not think so much it stress out over things. I just feel like it's needed, she doesn't understand.

I've asked her for a lot of advice as well she says "follow your heart". Like cmon Kayla how much more cliché can you get. My heart doesn't know anything it's confused.

Kayla says she knows for a fact that I like Crawford and would rather be with him. She says that Chris just has bits and pieces of what I've always wanted in a guy, that I think of Chris as "perfect". She says that I like Crawford because his imperfections are cute.

I mean she isn't completely wrong I do love Crawfords imprecations, but I don't necessarily think that Chris is "perfect".

Crawford's POV

Questions running through my mind, what exactly happened that night of the play. I'm not complaining, but it seemed to good to be true. All I've ever wanted and was begging for was for Katy to forgive me and for us to go back to how it was. She said she wanted the same thing, hopefully she just doesn't change her mind.