IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Recently I have come to the conclusion that I really have no interest in writing this story anymore... I am very sorry for anyone that I have let down but I feel as if I just can not continue this story. I know where I left it off last chapter wasn't good, it sucked and I know it did. I tried updating but I've felt this way for a while now. I don't want to continue to let you guys down. I don't want to force myself to write anything that I feel like I can't. I've been going through a lot recently and I haven't even had a thought about writing. I used to love to write, and it was something I was really passionate about , but for a while now that has slowly faded. I feel like I need to regain myself as a person and start writing things I really want to and express myself in different forms of writing. Again I'm very sorry to those I've let down or disappointed. I am officially calling off this book and the chapter before this is the official last chapter. I want you guys to know that I am not leaving completely. And if any of y'all need someone to talk to I am here.

You can message me here on wattpad

Or

Through Twitter : @_mxllxw_

Thank you all for the support through this amazing journey.

~love
Mellow/ Melody