Chapter: 14

Katy's POV

Right now I'm not really on good terms with either Chris or Crawford. It really pisses me off that Chris, especially at this time he would start to keep secrets from me. I get it from Crawford, that's all he's been doing the past months. It's a whole different story with Chris though. He isn't usually like this. I don't know what's happened but I'm determined to find out I need to know.

It's been a few days since the fight that cam and I had to break up, and that date with cam went okay. I just realised that maybe cam isn't my type really and we should stay friends. Don't get me wrong I had a great time on the date but we both realised it just wasn't going to work out.

Both Chris and Crawford have been trying to talk to me non stop and trying to apologize, but I can't just forgive them that easily especially when they won't even tell me why it happened in the first place. Because it shouldn't have happened at all. What world do we live in now that brothers can't even get along because of a girl? it's pretty messed up and guys don't have brains to think for themselves that what they are doing is stupid and pointless. I thought they'd get it by now but I'm always wrong.

I had classes today so I made my way to the school. It wasn't that long until I got there and realised Cameron didn't show up. Yay another boring class with no friends. I'm forced to learn now. Almost half way through the lesson some one came in through the door. Everyone in class all simotainiously turned their heads to the door, making the new girl feel uncomfortable. She introduced herself as Kayla. She took the empty seat that was next to me.

"Hi I'm Katy" I introduced myself. Might as well make friends while I can.

"Hey" was all she responded with, and started taking notes. Nothing else really happened that was interesting today. All very okayish, like it wasn't good but it wasn't bad, just something that was like well alright then. It was that kind of day.

I made it home fine, but what I say inside is what surprised me the most. Kind of turning this okayish day somewhat better. Chris and Crawford where actually getting along. May I repeat Chris and Crawford are actually getting along. This is a new sight that hasn't been seen in a while it was great it felt like old times.

"Yay my two boys are getting along" I clap along happily an take a seat in between Chris and Crawf.

"How's the day been" I asked trying to start a conversation

"Okay"

"Fine"

"Yeah same here, quite boring, well what were you guys talking about"

"Oh, nothing really, not important" Crawf told me.

I couldn't help but get suspicious. He's hiding something and im pretty sure Chris knows. I turned to Chris and he just shrugged innocently.

"Fine don't tell me I'm just glad y'all are actually being brothers" I said and got up to go see what Cameron was up too.

I just invited myself in walking into his apartment, he's used it to by now.

"CAM! I'm here!!! Where were you today?" I asked walking to where he was and saw the girl from today here too.

"Oh hey Katy this is Kayla, she's my cousin"

"Yeah I saw her today and I didn't see you, you seriously made your cousin go to school and you didn't?" I laughed.

"I'm sick" he smiled and fake coughed.

"Right..well nice to see you Kayla and you can come visit me anytime I'm right next door I know how annoying Cameron can get"

She laughed at that comment "I can tell we will get along just fine, it was nice seeing you too Katy"

Chris' POV

For Katy's sake, Crawford and I have decided that this whole fighting over Katy thing was stupid. She hates it and honestly we both just want to see her happy and for her to be happy.

It took a while but Crawf finally realised it.

Everything should be better from now on. No more fights between us because Katy and we will all stay friends without messing anything up.

We also agreed that if Katy does happen to want to date one of us, the other won't get mad and would be supportive.

A/N: omfg eewwwwwwww I'm sooooooooo sorrryyyy!!!!!! You have every right to hate my guts right now. I don't blame you the chapter is late and it's short and it's sucky. I so wanted to do better for y'all but I can't seem to comprehend any ideas so this piece of shit happened. But we should be positive at least it's an update?? Idk I'm sorry. Even when there's a school break I get piled with homework teachers literally hate me. I don't even know. I hope you guys know I tried. Well till next time. And also my birthday is coming up November 30th so maybe y'all could send it some ideas y'all have for the story and I can write them down to make a chapter for y'all!!

Who watched the AMAs last night!?!?
It was so good!!
My faves 5SOS preformed and won new artist of the year I literally couldn't be more proud of them!!

One direction was also amazing!!

And Sam smith

And I literally just can't even.

Fangirl with me: follow my twitter: @melody_ramos1d
I need friends anyway.

Well please send in some ideas so I won't feel ashamed of the story and want I delete it bc it's horrible now!
I'm very sorry I keep disappointing y'all!

Till next time
~ Melody/Mellow