Chapter: 5

Chris' POV

I was walking back to my apartment, when some one bumped into me. It was a girl, she looked familiar. She never made eye contact, keeping her head down.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" she said, walking past me. I know that voice. I'd know it from anywhere. It was Katy. But I didn't know why she was in LA. I grabbed her wrist pulling her back.

"Katy?" she instantly looked up, like she knew it was me and immediately wrapped her arms around me giving me a hug. I gladly hugged her back. I missed her hugs. I missed her.

"I've missed you" she said as if she was reading my mind the whole time.

"I've missed you too Katy"

"Then why'd you leave" the tone in her voice instantly changed from happy to sad.

"I had too" she knew the answer and I knew she knew when she sighed.

"Then why didn't you keep in touch" she asked. Why didn't i? I should be asking her why she didn't keep in touch. I tried to. I wasn't planning on leaving her forever, just give her space with out me. She was the one who blocked me out.

"I tried, I tried every day to keep in touch. But you and Crawford blocked my number or got new phones"

When I said the confusion in her face was obvious. I wasn't sure why she was confused. She checked her phone for something, and the realization hit her.

"That son of a bitch" she mumbled. That's when it hit me too. This was Crawford. Everything that happened was his fault. Does he not see what he's doing? was all this just a game to him? I don't know but I wasn't happy. I left so Katy was happy, but I can tell now that she's not, and it's all my brothers fault.

Crawford's POV

I was finishing up packing, cooling off from katy and I's argument, when I heard screaming and yelling, and the doors slamming.

"CRAWFORD GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW"

Oh great. This isn't happening again. What the fuck did I do now?

I walked over to her saying "what do you-" I stopped mid sentence when I saw Chris.

"Chris?" I was beyond confused what is Chris doing here?

"Yeah, and Crawford I know you lied to me about Chris. He has been trying to keep in touch. He wasn't blocking us out. You were blocking him out of my life!"

"Katy I'm-" I was trying to explain myself but she cut me off.

"Save it, I don't want to hear it Crawford. I thought you were different. I thought you cared. But turns out you never did since you blocked out all I ever had when you weren't there which seemed to be all the time since we got together. It's over Crawford. We're done"

What? this couldn't be happening. Katy is the best thing that ever happened to me, and I just lost her. I tried going after her but Chris just stopped me, shaking his head as if he was disappointed in me. I would be too if I were him. I never meant for any of this to happen. I just wanted Katy to be mine, but it looks like I fucked that up. My one and only chance and I just had to do something stupid.

I love Katy, and I just wanted her to be with me. All Chris did was get in the way of that. Chris tried to take her away from me.

None of this was supposed to get this far. I never meant to hurt Katy or Chris for that matter.

All I know how to do is loose what's most important to me.

________________________________________________

A/N: hey guys I'm so sorry haven't updated in a while! I've been with family for the past 3 days and didn't have time to update or really be only phone at all. But I'm back now! so hope you enjoyed the chapter. Love ya guys.