Chapter: 20

Crawford's POV

After the conversation with Chris, I've been trying to figure out ways to get Katy back. I want to do things right this time around. No mistakes. I want it to be special, like how it was when I first asked her out. But I'm not sure how to top that.

"Crawford do we have ice cream?" My thoughts where interrupted, by Katy's voice, a voice I knew all too well.

"Yeah, I think so" I answered her question.

I don't want to make things awkward, but i know I will. It's just what I do.

Katy came out of the kitchen, with the whole tub of ice cream in her hands with a spoon and sat on the couch.

I guess I'll just have to improvise, it's now or never.

Katy's POV

I grabbed the remote to turn the TV on, but Crawford grabbed it out of my hands.

"Hey! I was going to use that"

"Katy, I want to talk to you about something"

I sighed. I didn't want to talk about this now. I still don't know what to think about Kayla and her lying and Chris. Everything is just so overwhelming.

I hadn't noticed I was crying until Crawford wiped away the tears with the pad of his thumb. "Hey, what's wrong don't cry" he whispered in my ear softly, holding me close.

I set the ice cream down and wrapped my arms around Crawford, more tears falling.

I couldn't handle all these emotions.

I tried to stop the tears from happening, wiping them away my self and taking deep breaths.

"I'm sorry, what did you want to say" I asked after I had calmed down a bit.

"I love you"

Was that it? 3 simple words, yet they hold so much meaning. He didn't have to say it, I knew he loved me. He told me all the time. and I loved him.

"Crawf, I know you do you sa-"

I was cut off by his lips. I kissed back immediately, no hesitation. This kiss was different from any other we shared. It was very slow and passionate, full of love and it held so much meaning. Like everything he wanted to say was in this kiss.

I couldn't help the way I was feeling right now. I wanted more, I wanted this to go further then just a kiss, I wanted him. Everything felt right at this moment. Like every piece of the puzzle fit together. and this how things were meant to be.

A/N: sorry if this sucks, but I'm trying to update more frequently for those of you that still read this story.
Hope you enjoyed.

Love
~mellow/ melody