Chapter: 12

Katy's POV

School was pretty boring, although I had every class with Cameron, the professors were just blabbing on about something that wasn't important or well that didn't interest me. I was just waiting for the fun stuff the actual acting and becoming a different character, experiencing new things.

To: Cameron

I'm bored >.<

I sent Cam a text, I got one back a few moments later.

From: Cameron

What do you want me to do about that

I shot him a glare. He was no fun. I bet this class would have been fun if Crawford was in it with me.

I was nearly falling asleep, everytime I was drift away I could feel something hit me. My first reaction was to find Cameron and tell him to stop, but he looked so innocent. He's probably tricking me.

To: Cameron

STOP

From: Cameron

Stay awake class is almost over

I rolled my eyes. How does he stay awake it that class. The world may never know.

The whole day seemed to be going the exact same way as the start of the day; sucky.

The only thing on my mind was Crawford and Chris. And exactly what they might be up to. Confronting and talking to Crawf still there too. I guess that faster I get it over with everything will be fine and I won't have to worry anymore, at least that's what every one says.

"Cameron?" I asked him on our walk back to the apartments.

"Yes"

"Do you think I should talk to Crawford" it's better to see what he thinks then just blowing it off. Maybe he can actually help.

"Well yeah your going to have to talk sooner or later"

"I choose later"

"It'll be sooner" i groaned. "I don't want it to be"

"You'll be fine I promise you, and plus you have Chris and I, nothing will happen that you don't want"

"I guess your right but-"

"No buts, I'm right thank you"

I rolled my eyes and said by to Cam as I entered Chris' apartment. I was expecting to see Chris and tell him about my day, but apparently today nothing happens as planned. Apparently today is 'make Katy's life a living hell Crawford' day. Everywhere I wanna be Crawford is there and the only thing that was on my mind today was Crawf. The world is against me. World what did I ever do wrong to deserve this?

"Where's Chris" I decided to speak up because obviously Crawford wasn't going to say anything.

"He went to the store"

"Oh, alright"

"Look, Katy we need to talk"

"We don't have to do anything" I told him.

"Katy I need you, nothing's been the same without you. I can't stand the fact that you hate me because I hurt you. I never meant to. I need you in my life. I miss you. I can't live without my best friend in the entire world. I'm really truly sorry. I know I've made really stupid mistakes, but that's what they where mistakes, I didn't mean any of it."

It was really a lot to take it. I didn't know he had it in him. But the fact it took him his long to realise it was pitiful. I realised it the day of when he wasn't there to comfort me when I needed it because he was the cause of my pain. It look him forever to realise he couldn't live without me, his best friend, sure he told me hundreds if times but, I know now that he never meant it. I was really on the verge of tears. I wanted to forgive him but I didn't know if I could, if it was the right thing to do. I need Chris. I need him to help me to tell me what to do, he's been right this whole time. Where is Chris. I slide down the wall to the floor crying, pulling my legs to my chest. This is all to much. I don't know what to do.

"Katy, don't cry" Crawford rushed over to my side. I didn't want Crawford, I wanted Chris.

"I want Chris" I sobbed into his chest, while he was holding me.

"Katy, I'm really sorry you know that, I'm here now, everything will be okay now, I won't hurt you anymore, I promise"

I pulled away from Crawford, whipping my tears.

"Don't make promises you can't keep Crawford" and with that I left him there while I locked myself in Chris' room.