Note.

A/N: hey guys Ik y'all probably hate me so much right now for not updating in forever. I'm really trying school hates me as well. I just can't seem to do well. Piled up high with homework and all that shit. I never seem to have to write anymore and that sucks. And whenever I do have free time my parents are always like we never see you anymore put that phone done get off the computer and spend time with the family. I try my hardest I really do but I can't help but I think I disappoint y'all and I hate that feeling so much. I actually might have some free time to sit down and type for a while. I really hope I do. This month is November and it's probably the most stressful time for me. Lots of family's birthdays and holidays are coming up. It's way too much to even comprehend. And I'm most likely just rambling on and on about pointless shit y'all don't care about but whatever. If you even cared enough to read this note thank you. And thank you for supporting me and this story through everything I've been threw. Life hasn't been well. But yeah just thank you so much you don't understand how much it really means. And thanks to those who still read this story. Your the best. Anyway the reason im wiring this. There might be an update tomorrow maybe I hope. I don't want to make promises and continue to disappoint y'all. So just please hang in there with me. Im back for now and I hope it stays this way bc before I could barely get on wattpad. Anyways thanks again and I'll try to start the next chapter for y'all.
~ Melody / Mellow