Chapter: 15

Katy's POV

It's been a few weeks and everything been going great with Chris and Crawford, I'm honestly surprised.

Kayla and I have also gotten closer and she's become like my best friend. I ended up telling her about everything with Chris and Crawford. She understands me perfectly and I'm thankful for that. Not everyone does and it's nice once in while.

I actually moved back in with Crawford recently, so now I have my own room again and I'm no longer bothering Chris. So I feel especially happy about that.

As for Cameron he actually moved and Kayla took over his place. He never really told me why or anything he just moved.

And really that's what you missed on keeping up with the fucked up life I live. -that's slowly getting better again-

Tonight Kayla and I are acting in a play/musical for our theatre class.

As cliché as it's gets were doing high school musical. And that was voted by the class.

A bunch of kids we are.

Kayla was sharpie and I was Gabriella.

This dude named Brandon was playing Troy. He wasn't bad looking, I wasn't complaining. But he was/is my crush right now. So to think we both managed to get the starring roles amazed me. And I'm slightly nervous of embarrassing myself in front of him.

"What's going through your mind" Crawford asked, bringing me out of my thoughts, scaring the shit out of me.

"Nervous that's all"

"Why? You know you'll do great you've never been nervous before why now"

"My crush is playing Troy. That's why. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of him. Y'know."

"Yeah I get it, why not just practice on Chris or I , we won't be great but just to help."

"Thanks crawf but I kinda just wanna relax"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Later that night it was time for the play.

I went to Layla's place to get ready For the show,practice a little bit more and get ready to leave to the school were we would put on the play.

Chris and Crawford were both there to support me and Kayla. I'm happy they are there, I feel like it'll be a less intimidating.

As we made our way closer to the school I felt myself to begin to get a lot more nervous.

"Katy, are you okay" Chris asked

"Yeah I'm fine"

I took a deep breath before getting out of the car and making my way back stage.

Chris grabbed my arm pulling me back
"Chris I have to go" I told him

"I know but just listen to me"

"Okay fine" I told Kayla to go ahead without, that I'll be fine and Chris told crawf to go save them seats for the show.

"You shouldn't be nervous, crawf and I will be there and will support you no matter what-"

"Yeah I know but what if I mess up in front of the whole crowd that'll be so embarrassing and it wouldn't be good and then bran-" I was cut of from rambling by Chris' lips attaching to mine. I kissed him back unintentionally. It's been a while since this has happened. He pulled away after a few seconds.

"Better?"

I nodded. Surprisingly enough it did make me feel better, it calmed my nerves. I was no longer worried. It seemed like nothing else mattered in the world.

_________________________

A/N: sorry for the long wait. I've had writers block and really this is the best I could do. I'm so sorry if it sucked. Which I know it probably did.

Oh and I'm not going to write out the whole play/musical thing. It'll just take forever and I'm pretty sure mostly every one has seen high school musical and it's not much different from the movies.

~mellow/melody