Chapter: 19

Chris' POV

Katy surprised me when she said that I was with Kayla. I wasn't, and frankly would never want to be. I don't even know why Kayla would tell Katy that.

"Chris she's one of my best friends besides you and Crawford, she wouldn't do that" she said more like a question then it should have been.

I let that slide, because what i wanted to tell her was way more important. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to a table to sit.

"Katy, you know I love you and all and that kiss we shared the night of your play, did you feel anything?"

"What do you mean"

"I don't know like a spark, when we kissed, do you have feelings for me"

"Of course I do Chris, I love you, but honestly I don't know if I feel the way I used too before about you, I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry, I'm actually glad you said that, because I think it's time for us to move on. Nothing has worked between us Katy, go be with who you really love, the one you are meant to be with"

"But--"

"No buts Katy. Go. Go get Crawford back. I talked to him about it already, it's fine. You aren't choosing between us"

"Why though"

"Why what"

"Why'd you give up so easily"

"I knew you'd never like or love me the way you do Crawford"

Katy's POV

I was completely shocked by what was going on. I don't think a full single thing could process through my mind. I had mixed feelings. I didn't want Chris to give up so easily, but the fact he said he knew I didn't love him the way I do Crawford confused me. I love them both, I don't love one more then the other. At this point in time there is so much going on. The Kayla thing the Chris thing and then I still have to talk to Crawford, which I'm not completely sure I want to do. But I'll have to try and that's what I'm going to do.

I got up and hugged and thanked Chris for literally everything I could imagine. He smiled and kissed my cheek, before I made my way out the door.

Halfway back to my apartment I realized I never got my ice cream, which made me highly upset. Thanks Chris for the distractions. Hopefully we have extra ice cream in the freezer, it's my last resort.

A/N: hey I thought I should update again because I left you guys hanging for a while so I'm going to try and update everyday If I can to catch up, which means that's the chapters will be shorter,  or I can try to make them longer, but you'll have to wait a little while for those. 

If anyone still reads this story anyway thank you. Your amazing.

Comment what you would prefer I do. I'll try my hardest to make everyone happy.

*a lot of these chapters are very unedited so sorry for all the mistakes*

Love
~ mellow / melody