Chapter: 4

Katy's POV

"Cameron" he said, shaking my hand.

"Dallas?" I asked

"Yes, Cameron Dallas"

"Didn't you help me get into that acting school" I asked him

"Wait, your Katy Parker?"

I smiled "yep that's me, by the way thanks they accepted me, I guess I'll see you in a few weeks"

"No problem, and see you then"

I waved goodbye and a sudden relief fell over me. I'm so going to this school. I'll know someone and I'm pursuing a dream. I couldn't ask for anything better.

I continued walking off, texting my mom on how I was doing and what happened. I told her how I meet the guy she contacted to help me get into the school. She was super happy for me, she was happy I was happy. I was walking down the street when I bumped into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I told them, trying to walk away, I never made eye contact.

They grabbed my wrist pulling me back. "Katy?" they asked. I looked up and I saw Chris. Chris. He was here. He was right there. I immediately wrapped my arms around him, giving him a hug.

"I've missed you"

"I've missed you too Katy"

"Then why'd you leave?"

"I had too"

"Why didn't you keep in touch?" I had so many questions.

"I tried, I tried everyday, but you and Crawford blocked my number or got new phones"

I was so confused now. I thought Chris was the one who blocked us out. I never did that. I immediately checked my phone to see if Chris' number was blocked, and sure enough it was. I don't understand. I never did that. It then hit me. Crawford.

"That son of bitch" I said under my breathe. I was completely shocked. I never expected Crawf to do anything like this. I couldn't believe this.

"You're coming with me" I said dragging Chris along with me, back to the apartment where Crawford was.
While I was walking I was yelling Crawford's name. Him and I had so much to talk about.

"CRAWFORD, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW" I yelled into the apartment. I was beyond pissed.

"What do you-" he was saying walking over to me, when he saw Chris and he stopped mid sentence.

"Chris?" he said shocked

"Yeah, and Crawford I know you lied to me about Chris. He has been trying to keep in touch. He wasn't blocking us out. You were blocking him out of my life!"

"Katy I'm-"

"Save it, I don't want to hear it Crawford. I thought you were different. I thought you cared. But turns out you never did since you blocked out all I ever had when you weren't there which seemed to be all the time since we got together. It's over Crawford. We're done" I said and walked out the door. I wasn't going to deal with this anymore.

Chris followed behind me. "Wanna go to my place" he asked

"Yeah sure" I stopped and let him lead the way which wasn't far at all. He lived right next to us. Great.

"So we're neighboors then" I said laughing slightly.

"Guess so"

Well this aught to be interesting.