Return to Arendelle

"Gerda?" I called, pulling a paper closer and inspecting it.

"Yes your majesty?" Gerda replied, stepping into my study.

"Can you please get Heidi for me? I need to go over the final preparations for tonight."

"Yes your majesty." Gerda bowed politely. Ah, ah, ah ah... I blinked, looking up from my papers.

"Gerda, did you hear something?" I asked.

"No, your majesty." I shook my head slowly.

"Nevermind, can you get Heidi here as soon as possible? She's the last person I have to talk to the Autumn Festival."

"Of course." With another bow, Gerda disappeared out the door. It was sometime later when Gerda returned with Heidi.

"You called, your majesty?" Heidi greeted with a small bow.

"I just wanted to double-check that everything's ready for tonight." I told her, setting my papers aside. I looked up at her. I gestured to the seat opposite my desk. Heidi sat down. "I just wanted to make sure that the kitchens weren't overrun about tonight. If they are I'd be happy to lend a hand."

"There's no need to bother yourself with what." Heidi assured.

"Are you sure?" I emplored. "I can delegate some more people to the kitchens if you need it."

"We're ok, I promise." I nodded.

"Ok, if you're sure. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask, I want to make this the best Autmn Festival it can be."

"It will be, your majesty." Heidi promised. I nodded and stood. I collected my clipboard, tucking it against my arm.

"Well then, let's get the final preparations sorted and have the best night this Kingdom has ever seen."

Elira found herself in the middle of the main courtyard, supervising the preparations for the Autumn Festival

Elira found herself in the middle of the main courtyard, supervising the preparations for the Autumn Festival. Her mother and father were discussing trade routes with dignitaries from the far reaches of Auradon, her younger brother was unfortunately with them for his 'King Training', her uncle was talking with his reindeer discussing how to propose to his girlfriend, and said girlfriend was with her talking snowman best friend about mortality. "I don't worry because...well, I have you and Elsa, Kristoff and the kids, Sven and even Elira and Elias, the gates have been open for ages and we're learning new things from new places, and I'm not alone anymore.

Anna -

Yes, the wind blows a little bit colder

And we're all getting older

And the clouds are moving on with every Autumn breeze

Peter Pumpkin just became fertilizer

Olaf -

And my leaf's a little sadder and wiser

Anna -