Maleficent

"It can't be." I whispered.

"Go away Mother." Mal said. Maleficent started to laugh.

"She's funny." Mal's mother snorted, "Your very funny. Wand me. Chop chop." Mal looked like she was going to had the wand over but she instead threw it to Fairy Godmother.

"Bibbidy-Bobbidy-"

"Boo." Maleficent cut the Fairy Godmother off and everybody froze...except me, the VK's and Maleficent herself. I looked around, and Mother seemed to not be frozen either.

"Hide." I mouthed to her. Mother nodded and pushed her way behind a group of people behind her. I turned back in front of me just as Jay stepped in front of me, his large size concealing me.

"Psych." Maleficent said. She walked up to Beast and took off his glasses, "Oh, in another time, in another time." I cringed. Maleficent put his glasses on crookedly. She walked up to Fairy Godmother and yanked the wand out of her hand. She put the tip of it up Fairy Godmother's nose, "Oh, oh oh, someone needs to pluck their nose hairs." Maleficent looked at us, "Where shall we begin?" Maleficent ducked underneath one of Fairy Godmother's arms, "I know, why don't we start by getting rid of this!" She pointed at Ben's ring and it flew off Mal's finger onto the wand, "Perfect fit!" I glared at Maleficent from around Jay as she ducked underneath Fairy Godmother's other arm, "Oh, excuse me, pardon me, the horns, the horns!" Mal's mother walked up to Ben, "Falling in love is weak." She turned his head to her, "And ridiculous." She put his crown on the side and turned his head forward again. "It's not what you want."

"You don't know what I want!" Mal exclaimed, "Mum, have you ever asked me what I want. I'm not you!"

"Oh obviously." Maleficent said in a 'duh' tone, "I've had years and years and years of practice being evil, you'll get there."

"No I will not." Mal interrupted her again, "And I really wish you hadn't gotten there yourself." Maleficent glared at her daughter, "Love is not weak, or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing."

"I know one thing young lady, you have no room for love in your life!" She shouted, pointing the wand at Mal.

"And now I command, wand to my hand!" Mal shouted. The wand was then surrounded in a golden light, It moved so that it was in Mal's hand instead of Maleficent's. "It worked!"

"I hardly think so, I think this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand, give me the wand!" Maleficent stuck out her hand,

"Hold on Mal, maybe good really is more powerful than evil." Carlos suggested. Maleficent started to laugh,

"Oh please! You're killing me. Arf!" Maleficent barked to try and scare Carlos. Dude then came running in and jumped on Maleficent. "Oh! Oh the breath! The breth get off me!" She got Dude of her, when Jay went to take her sceptre. Maleficent looked him in the eyes and rubbed his arm, "Gaston should be jealous." She flicked Jay's head and he fell back, "Enough!" She shouted, "You all will regret this!" Green smoke covered Maleficent as she turned into a dragon. My blood ran cold.

"I'll distract her." I said, lifting my hands. Small snowflakes started to fall from my fingertips, slowly growing larger as I prepared myself. Maleficent flew up and roared.

"But Elira, you can't-" Mal started,

"Get the wand out of here!" I shouted at them, before a large ball of magic started to form in between my palms. I turned and glared up at the Mistress of All Evil. "Come on Maleficent." I muttered, "Show me what you've got." I shot my magic at Maleficent, the snow hitting her and distracting her as I backed up. I then growled as Maleficent swooped down. I had enough. I lifted my arms and shot a blast of ice directly at Maleficent. She managed to dodge most of it, but not all. Some of my Magic hit her wing, freezing it instantly and causing the Dragon to fall to the ground.

"Behind me Elira!" Mal shouted, pushing me back and getting in front of me. "Leave my friends alone! This is between you and me mother." They started a staring contest. "The strength of evil is good as none when stands before five hearts as one." Evie, Jay, Carlos and I stepped up next to Mal, proving to Maleficent that we were five hearts standing as one. "The strength of evil is good as none when stands before five hearts as one." Mal and Maleficent's eyes were glowing a vivid green. "The strength of evil is good as none when stands before five hearts as one." Mal chanted one last time. We waited a couple of moments before Maleficent blinked and a green smoke surrounded her. I looked at my friends to see they were all unharmed. I sighed in relief, my shoulders slumping in relief. A smile crept onto my face when I saw that Fairy Godmother had been released from the spell. We rushed up to where the smoke was still shrinking.

"What just happened?" Carlos asked,

"I have no idea!" Mal responded,

"Did you do it?" Evie questioned,

"I don't know!"

"No, no, no, no. Your mother did." Fairy Godmother explained, stopping in front of us. "She shrank down to the size of the love in her heart. That's why it's so itty bitty." We looked down to see a tiny purple salamander.

"Is she going to stay like that forever?" Mal inquired as she and Fairy Godmother knelt down to the little thing,

"Well," Fairy Godmother also knelt, "Forever is a long time, you learnt to love, so can Maleficent." Mal held out the wand,

"I believe this belongs to you." She said told the Fairy Godmother as she took it and picked up something on the floor,

"And I believe this, belongs to you." She held out Ben's ring. Mal took the ring and slid it onto her finger as she and Fairy Godmother stood. "You all have earned ourselves an A in goodness class." We all laughed and Evie and I high fived. "Bibbidy-Bobbidy-Boo!" Ben rushed forward trying to roar. Mal stepped in front of him and put her hand on his chest. He looked around to see that Maleficent was gone.

"We kinda got this all wrapped up here." Ben looked around before picking Mal up and spinning her around.

"Next time I rescue you ok?" Ben asked, putting Mal down.

"Yeah." Mal put her hands on his shoulders, "Let's not let there be a next time ok?" The two hugged. "I'll be right back." Mal told us and walked off. I shuffled away from the group, towards my family.

"Elira!" A voice gasped, and a solid block ran into me. Arms wrapped around me and held me tight. I stumbled back a bit but hugged the person back when I realised it was Elias. "I was so worried!" Elias sobbed, "Maleficent was here, and you were there! You were fighting her, I wanted to help!"

"Elias." A stern voice snapped. Elias let me go and turned to our father, who had a glare set firmly on me. "Come along now, Children, we must return home."

"I think Elira should stay a little longer." Mother said. Father turned to her.

"But, Elsa-"

"Ruben." Mother looked up at him. "Come now, she can say in Auradon for a little while longer, but she must return home for the Autumn festival. Does that sound alright with you dear" Mother asked. I smiled, nodding. "Very well then, now Elira, why don't you go back to your friends, I think they're waiting for you." I smiled a little wider, detangling myself from Elias before approaching my friends again. A thin arm pulled me close, and I laughed when Evie wrapped her arm around my shoulders. Jay wrapped his around Evie and Carlos. I pulled Ben into the hug while Carlos pulled in a reluctant Mal.

"Let's get this party started!" Jay declared.

"Ohay Ohey, Hey!" We shouted.