𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖫𝖮𝖦𝖴𝖤

𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 ( 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 )

A hand caressed the skin of her nape as Y/N slept. The fingers squeezed her skin before pulling away and bringing down a hefty slap.

Y/N jolted awake.
"Where am I?!"
With a deep sigh, the young man who'd awoken her patted her back, "you're in a patient's home...still."
"Right, right. Sorry!"
Y/N shook her head before returning her attention to her patient. It was an old woman with knee problems whose home Y/N had traveled to.
"Does that happen often?" The old woman asked as she was definitely weirded out by her doctor falling asleep during an appointment.
"Yes, yes. No worries."

Y/N had never stepped foot in the Shinganshina district before. They had a well-known doctor who lived there and anyone who wanted her usually traveled themselves. This district was clearly poorer than the others, being an outliner.
"So, how is it Miss L/N?"
Y/N hummed, "I highly recommend not putting a lot of pressure on it. Too much movement might injure it more. I believe you've stretched the muscles too much."
"That means my deadbeat son will have to help me, Huh? Damn boy has relied on me too much!"
Y/N chuckled, "I suppose so. Don't be too hard on him though."

She stood up, putting her things into her bag, "I'll come back in two weeks to check up on you."
The older woman reached for extra money, "for your travels."
"Oh," Y/N shook her hand, "No, thank you. I'll be quite alright."
"Oh, Miss L/N, you've done too much for me already! Allow me to pay for the travel back at least!"
"My travel expenses are paid for. It's truly no worries."
Bowing before she left, Y/N and her assistant traveled down the creaky steps.

"This place hasn't gotten much better, Huh? I can't wait to eat when we get back to Shia."
"We can just eat now, Nathan."
Nathan and his young face pouted, "The food here isn't nearly as fulfilling."
Walking together, never one in front of the other, Y/N and Nathan traveled through the poverty-ridden streets, small children running by them.
"Whatever you say. I've pampered you too much."
"I've got a good palate. Unlike you."