Chapter 23

Deaddream padded around a rock. Shredflash told Deaddream that he should claw at the rock near the Galaxyclan territory. My claws will tear off the fur and flesh of those rotten clan cats! He thought and turned to the rock, unsheathing his claws and scratching at it. Jack and Aurora would still be alive if those cats didn't come around our territory! I'm going to make sure they suffer for what they did..

"I'll kill them all if I have to!" Deaddream hissed and scratched at the rock, leaving claw marks on it.

Deaddream clawed at the rock once more, leaving more marks on it. "I'll never get beaten! Never!"

"Some of those clan cats are tough, Deaddream."

Deaddream turned around to see the face of his father Shredflash. The silver and grey-furred tom saw the scar through his father's left eye. He also saw the scars all over his pelt. Shredflash has fought against the clan cats for a long time, hasn't he? Deaddream thought, then padded up to his father. "I can take them on! They're no match for me!" He replied and smirked.

Shredflash nodded. "I'm sure you can, Deaddream, but before we continue, there's one thing we have to do."

Deaddream tilted his head to the side, confused by his father's words.

"Come with me." the grey-furred tom meowed.

Deaddream nodded and followed Shredflash.

*

"Where are we, Shredflash?" Deaddream asked as he stared at a cave in front of them.

"Just a cave." Shredflash replied.

The cave had a large rock next to it, large enough to cover the hole of the cave. The sunlight shone into the cave. "You'll be sitting in there for a while. I'll get you later, okay?" Shredflash mewed.

Deaddream padded into the cave and turned around, then nodded. Once he did so, Shredflash padded to the other side of the rock and pushed it towards the cave entrance. The rock now shut, the light coming into the cave out. Deaddream sat down and stared into the darkness. Aurora and Jack lived happily... The clan cats took their lives and run around thinking that they'll get away with this...

I'll show them...

I'll rid of them all with Shredflash!

Deaddream smirked in the darkness. Swaying his tail in excitement as he unsheathed his claws. I want their blood! I want them all dead! The silver and grey-furred tom let out a menacing laugh.

I hate clan cats!