Chapter 27

Deaddream eyes shot open. He stood in the area where he first met Jack. Why am I here? He thought.

"Deaddream! Help!" he heard a familiar meow nearby.

"Jack?" He padded forward. "Jack?!"

"Deaddream!" Jack called for his friend.

"I'm coming to help you!" The silver and grey-furred tom ran, following the voice of the orange-furred tom.

Deaddream's eyes widened as he now saw Jack being attacked by three cats. "Get away from him!" he yelled.

He could only make out the fur of one cat. Their fur was black. He ran towards the group. "You filthy clan cats!" he hissed.

Deaddream then stopped in his tracks. He felt as if he couldn't move. What? Why can't I move? Where's Shredflash? He questioned in his head.

"Deaddream, please... Help me..." Jack's mew was desperate.

I'm trying!

The black-furred tom then opened its maw.

No!

The tom then bit down onto Jack's neck, sinking his teeth in. Deaddream watched as blood poured onto the ground.

Jack! Tears fell from Deaddream's eyes.

*

Deaddream jolted awake and hopped onto his paws, looking at his surroundings. He was back in the den in the Galaxyclan camp. "I'll kill all of those clan cats..." He meowed to himself, then stormed out of the den. Once he padded outside, he soon met the gaze of his father, Shredflash.

"I see you're finally awake." Shredflash meowed.

Deaddream nodded. "Are we heading to the clans now?"

"Yeah, let's get going." The grey-furred tom turned around and padded out of the Galaxyclan camp.

Deaddream followed his father.

*

It's finally time, Shredflash!

It's finally time to end the clans for good! Shred echoed in his head.

Shredflash nodded, padding past the trees with Deaddream padding next to him.

You and Deaddream are unstoppable, Shredflash. Nothing will beat you two! Shred said.

Shredflash looked straight ahead as he padded along. He then looked at his son. "Deaddream."

"Yeah?"

"Are you ready for this?" Shredflash asked.

Deaddream smirked. "I've always been ready! I'll end every clan cat there is!" he meowed.

Shredflash looked forward again.

I'll end both clans. Shredflash thought.

And nothing will stop me.