Chapter 34

Tidesong, Oceanflame, and Seaspiral stood at the entrance of Driftclan camp. They looked at each other, then stared forward as they saw the Ocean Side from afar. "I know you're both worried." Seaspiral meowed.

Oceanflame and Tidesong looked at their sister. "We're not!" they both meowed in unison.

"We'll stop them. After this, the clans won't have to worry about Shredflash ever again." Seaspiral meowed.

Tidesong nodded. "Yeah!"

Oceanflame smiled. "We'll save the clans!"

"This has gone on for long enough." a voice meowed from behind them.

The three Driftclan warriors turned around to see their father, Shadowblossom. His tail lashed as he padded up to his kits. "Shredflash could be here at any heartbeat. We'll head to the Ocean Side and see if he's there," the black-furred tom meowed.

Seaspiral then gasped.

"What?" Shadowblossom stared at his daughter.

*

The fluffy and white-furred she-cat spaced out. She closed her eyes and opened them.

Seaspiral was now on the Ocean Side.

Huh? Seaspiral thought as she then saw two cats in the distance. It wasn't until a heartbeat later when she realized who it was.

Shredflash... He's coming to Driftclan now! She thought, everything around her turning back from the Ocean Side to the Driftclan camp entrance.

*

"Shredflash is heading down the Ocean Side to Driftclan..." Seaspiral meowed.

Shadowblossom ran out of Driftclan camp.

"Shadowblossom, wait!" Tidesong called to her father, running after him now.

"Come on, Seaspiral!" Oceanflame ran after them.

Seaspiral sighed, then ran out of the camp after her kin.