Love is not just a habit

Rainbow Dash's POV

I was lying in bed because I had the flu.I had to lie in bed for ten days.It’s so boring to lie in bed when you’re alone.Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy have started a relationship.Sunset is with Flash, Rarity is with Twilight and Applejack I haven’t seen in a long time.She moved after she finished school.I hope to see her again someday.

Ring ring

I went to open the door, Fluttershy standing in front of me.She’s my best friend and when Applejack moved out she offered me support.She's a really good friend.

"Hey, Dashie.Are you any better?"

"I feel great.Would you like a drink?"

"Mint tea."

"I'll get you some tea, sit down at the table."I made tea for Fluttershy.I placed the cup on the table.I sat down on a chair.

"Have you heard the latest news?"

"No, what news?"

"Applejack will come back here.She will come to live back here.Isn't that great?I can’t wait to see her I miss her so much already."

"Is that really what you're saying?Applejack will be back?"

"I'm glad you're happy.Now I have to go, I promised my girlfriend we would bake sweets together today.Have a nice day."

Fluttershy left and I was so very happy with her news.I jumped in the air with joy and arranged to be as beautiful as possible when she came.

Rarity's POV

I was sitting with my girlfriend on the lawn, it was hot and we weren’t overly dressed.I was enjoying the sun when my phone beeped.I looked at the phone ...

"Hey, Rare, I hope I'm not bothering you.Would you come pick me up at the station?I came by train."

"Can't someone else?For example Rainbow Dash."

"I'd like you to come pick me up at the station.I have something important to say to you."

"Okay, I'll get to the station."

"Come in half an hour.I'll be waiting for you."

I hung up the phone and devoted myself to sunbathing.Twilight looked at me.

"Who did you correspond with before?"

"Applejack."

"Applejack?What would she like?"Twilight is still a little jealous.

"Twili darling, jealousy is unnecessary.I know I had a relationship with Applejack before she moved out."

"She will come back now, maybe you will come back to her."

"That’s not going to happen, I’m not going to go back to her.I have you."

"Do you promise me?"

"I promise."

We hugged and then I got up from the lawn.

Twilight's POV

Rarity told me she had to pick up Applejack at the station.I wanted to spend more time with her, so I called Sunset.I told her to go to the station to pick up Applejack, she agreed.I told Rarity and she was happy.

Applejack's POV

I was sitting on a bench in front of the train station.I looked at my watch.In a few minutes, someone finally arrived.I was hoping it was Rarity.As she walked closer I saw Sunset come to me.Sunset and I were best friends.We hugged as befits best friends.

"How come you came to pick me up?I wrote to Rarity to come pick me up at the station."

"I know you texted her, Twilight told me."

"Twilight?"

"Twilight and Rarity had a relationship since you moved out."

I felt a strange feeling and jealousy."

"Two years?"

"Not yet.I think they have been in a relationship for a year and a half.Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy are together  five months.I’m still with Flash and Rainbow Dash is single like she was when you left.Rainbow Dash was sick.She lay in bed for ten days."

I got a little worried.

"Is she all right now?"

"She felt better.Fluttershy was visiting her.She told her you were coming."

"Could you take me to her?"

"Of course with pleasure."

I changed my plans and went to Rainbow Dash instead of messing with Rarity.With Rarity I have to talk about something very important but alone.

Rainbow Dash's POV

I sat on the couch and watched my favorite TV show.All of a sudden the doorbell rang.I went to look and saw an Applejack.I couldn’t help myself, I hugged her right away.

"Hey, hey Dash this will be enough."

"I'm sorry.Hehe."I started to blush in front of her.I was a little embarrassed.

"Will you just look at me or will you invite me inside?"

"Sorry, come in."

"Sunset said you were sick.What happened to you?"

"I had a severe form of the flu.I had to lie in bed for ten days."

"Are you okay now?"

"I'm great."

I served her a drink.We sat down at the table.Her hand was on the table and I inadvertently touched her hand.I blushed again.I looked her in the eyes and poured a drink.

"Rain ..."I didn't hear her.I kept looking her in the eyes.Then she got up from her chair and went for a cloth.It was only then that I realized it was wet on the floor.I also went for the cloth myself to help her.

"Let me clean up."She stopped me with her hand.She is still so very beautiful, even though I haven’t seen her in two years.

"So, I cleaned up."

I thanked her.She smiled at me.

"It's a beautiful sunny day outside, would you like to go to the beach?"She invited me to the beach.

"Of course, with pleasure."I answered her and went to my room to put on my bathing suit under my outerwear.

I will embrace you for a thousand years, love is not just a habit, we feel it again.