When you are by my side

Fluttershy's POV

I cleaned the shit behind the little animals in the cage.I was bitten by my rabbit because I didn’t have fresh cabbage.It wasn’t that bad, just some blood flowed.I went for the patch and stuck it to the wound.The rabbit was punished, I locked him in a cage and he had to stay inside until the end of the Can CA concert.I hate to be mean to him but he deserves punishment.Today comes to visit my brother Zephyr Brezee doesn’t know I have a girlfriend.I haven't been able to tell him about Pinkie Pie yet.I hope he is pleased with my girlfriend.I really want them to understand each other.I have to tell Pinkie, I almost forgot.I wrote her a message.She soon wrote me back.

🧁

"So your brother is coming to visit today?Would you like me to bake something for his welcome?"

"Thanks, that's not necessary.Just be here to introduce you to him."

"You know I will.I would still talk to you but I have to look after the child of my employers.Enjoy, bye.Love you."

"Me too."I hung up and went shopping to buy something for my brother.It is a custom in our family that everyone who comes gets something when they visit.

Rarity's POV

We were in the park, sitting on a bench.There was silence between Applejack and me.I asked her if she would play with me.She nodded.

"What would you play?"I asked her.

"Something with the ball."

"So, I'm going to get the ball.What kind of ball do you want?"

"Soccer or basketball."

"I'll bring it.Wait here."I went for the ball, luckily the sports rental building was a few feet away from the park.Since I couldn’t find the ball Applejack ordered for me, I took the volleyball ball.I was hoping Applejack would be happy with the choice of ball.I came back and gave her the ball.

"Rarity, do you even know what a soccer and basketball ball is like?It's a volleyball.You should bring a soccer or basketball."

"I know, but I didn't find the ball.I took this because it’s most similar to basketball.I can replace it."

"There is no need.We'll play for fun."

"Are we going to play basketball?''

"No, we will play handball.In a different way, because there are only two of us.I'll explain the rules to you."

She explained the rules to me and we started the game.We had a lot of fun.

Rainbow Dash's POV

I’m glad she’s in the Twilight grandstand, giving me strength.Today is the match and I would be even happier if Applejack also came to the match.I thought for a moment, then heard someone calling me.It was Twilight.

"Rai ... Rainbow!"She called me."RAINBOW DASH!"She called me again, then I answered.

"Sorry, Twilight I didn't hear you."

"What were you thinking?"

"About the competition."I lied to her a little bit, I couldn’t tell her I was really thinking about Applejack.

"Don't be afraid to compete, you will do great.You are one of the best athletes I know."

"It's true, you're right.I'm the best athlete!Thanks Twilight, it's a few hours until the competition, would you like to go to lunch with me?"

She didn't say anything, she just looked at me.I blushed a little.

"You know what I mean?"I asked her.