Together in happiness and misfortune

Applejack's POV

Today is that day.That day when I breathe a fatal yes to my love.I can't wait to be her wife.I arranged myself for a wedding just for her.It didn’t matter to me that my family wouldn’t be at our wedding.We didn't even invite friends.I hope they don’t get angry about it.Rainbow Dash arranged all the formalities while I prepared.

Rarity's POV

I found out the worst possible news possible.I immediately grabbed the phone and called Rainbow Dash.She didn't answer because she had her phone turned off.I decided to try calling my ex-girlfriend.

"Hey Applejack."

"Oh, hey Rare.What's up."

"I have bad news."

"What kind?"

"I called Rainbow Dash but she didn't answer."

"Is something wrong with her family?"

"No.I heard the news of Twilight's death.She had a car accident."

"What ?!Twilight is dead?Unbelievable.Are you sure about that?Who told you?"

"An unknown number called me because I was the last person to talk to her before the accident."

"Rarity I will be honest with you.Don’t tell Rainbow Dash about Twilight.We're getting married today, I don't want anything to ruin that day.Please don't mention this."

"Yes.I won’t mention this, but sooner or later she will find out."

"I'll tell her."

"Right.Good luck at the wedding.I hope you are happy now really that your life is like a beautiful fairy tale."

"No worries Rarity, I'm happy."

"Nice."I hung up and went to the police where I was scheduled for a meeting.

Applejack's POV

Rarity interrupted the call, and I waited for Rainbow Dash to come home.She came and we went to the municipality.There was a registrar.I tried to be as happy as possible so that she wouldn't suspect anything.The registrar married us and then we were able to kiss.We are finally together and married.We went out of the building and sat on a bench.

"So how do you feel like Mrs. Dash?"

"Great."

"You don't look the happiest.Was it a mistake that we got married?"

"No.Don't even think about it.This is never a mistake.Something else is ..."

I saw how she looked at me.I didn't want to lie to her.I told her the truth.

"Are you sure?Who told you?"

"Rarity."

"Rarity?How does she know?"

"She was first called and informed.She was the last person to talk to her before the accident."

"Why didn't you tell me that before the wedding?"

"Because then you wouldn't want to marry me."

"Of course I would like to marry you, but not on the day I find out my ex-girlfriend has died.I really didn't expect that from you."

"I'm sorry."Tears welled up in my eyes.I couldn't hold back.I got up and left.I picked up the phone to call Rarity, but before I opened the callers menu,Rainbow Dash took my phone out of my hands.She wiped away my tears.

"Applejack,I'm not mad at you.But I'll be angry if you think of Rarity for every one of our problems.You are my wife now, not hers."

We hugged and kissed.I decided to completely forget about Rarity and dedicate myself to my wife.

LOOK FOR YOURSELF AND YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF.WHOEVER SEEKS AND FINDS IT, HARDLY LOSES YOURSELF.