I will always love only you

Rainbow Dash's POV

Twilight was in bed with me.She was lying on my chest I was stroking her hair.I closed my eyes for a moment and was glad she was with me.I opened my eyes and kissed her on the forehead.She looked at me and smiled.

"Maybe we should get up and get dressed."I told her.

"I don't want to get up yet.Let's be a little like that."

"I'll get up, Twilight.I have to prepare for the competition."

"Well right."She rolled her eyes.

"Twilight, I need to get ready for the competition.This competition is very important to me.I don’t want to disappoint my family, who have eight medals from this competition.Mom has two gold and three silver and dad has two bronze and one gold.I have to get a gold medal."

"You will definitely get it.You are the best athlete.I believe in you."

"Thanks, Twilight."I hugged her and she hugged me.Then we got dressed.

"Would you go to practice with me, Twilight?"

I saw her eyes glow."Could I really go?"She asked me and I nodded to her.In a few minutes we got in the car.I was driving.

"Thanks for being able to go to practice with you."

"Twilight, do you know you're the first to go to practice with me?"

"Really, am I really the first?"

"That's right."

I parked the car and drove off.I went to her door and held the door for her.She got out of the car, I pulled her to me.We started to blush.

"Why are you so kind to me?"

"Because you deserve it.Twilight ... "I took her hands.She looked me in the eyes."You probably think I'm with you to forget about Applejack.But you’re wrong if you think that, at first I really thought I was with you because of it.I realize we've only been together for a few days, and in that time I've realized that I love you too.Twilight, would you be happy if you were my official girlfriend?"

"Of course I would be happy.Just are you sure you want that?What about Applejack?"

"Twilight, Applejack is a thing of the past for me.I have you now and you still haven't answered my question.Do you want to be my girlfriend yes or no?''

"I want to."

"You will not regret."

"I believe."

"Come on, let's go.I have to prepare in time."I kissed Twilight and we moved on together.

Rarity's POV

Applejack is behaving a little suspiciously, so I decided to talk to her honestly.

"Jackie, can you come here for a second?"

"I'll be right there."

"Something worries me."

"What?"

"Tell me the truth, why were you so depressed when you got home from Rainbow Dash?"

"Rarity, I will always love only you."

"I know you will.Please tell me the truth."

"Rarity, if you don't know, it doesn't hurt.It's better that way, believe me."

"If you need anything, tell me and trust me."

"Rarity, you know I trust you."

"Why do you make me feel like i don't?"