For love

Applejack's POV

"Why can't i have a normal relationship with Rarity?Why can't I stop thinking about Rainbow Dash?Why the hell does Rainbow Dash have a girlfriend?Why was I so stupid that I missed an opportunity with her?"Countless questions kept popping into my head.I decided to go to a game tonight where Rainbow Dash is going to play, and to tell her how I feel about her.I got up from the bench and decided to go home.Along the way, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and wrote a message for Rarity.

"Hey, Rare, I hope you're not angry.I'm going to sleep at home today.I'm going to a game where ... you know.It would be nice if you came to the match too.Well that's it, bye.😘👋 "

After a while, she texted me back.I looked at the phone I was already halfway home.

"I'm not mad at you, Jackie.I’m not going to a game, go and cheer for Rainbow Dash.I know you're going there for her.I'll go to bed soon."

I put the phone back in my pocket when I read the message.I took the headphones I had in my pocket and turned on the Guns n roses music.Just to burn music.

Twilight's POV

Rainbow Dash and I were at a restaurant.I admit I had butterflies in my stomach.There was such silence until she spoke.

"Twilight, I want to be honest with you because you deserve it."

"Thanks, Dash."I looked her in the eyes.I took her hand.

"Remember when you told me today that you would be with me even if I still love Applejack?"

"I remember."

"Twilight I don't want to hurt you and I know I invited you on a date.But I don't want you to suffer even more because of me.So it will be better for us to split up on this path."

Tears began to well up in my eyes.Rainbow Dash got up from her chair and walked toward the exit.I went to catch her before she escaped.With tears in my eyes, I grabbed her arm.

"Twilight, what are you doing?Let me go, it's a match tonight.I have to be there."

Without thinking, I kissed her.Her eyes closed and I felt her kiss me back too.It started to rain and we were still kissing.Then she broke the kiss.

"What was that Twilight ?!"

"You love me!"

"No, Twilight, I love Applejack."

"It's not true.You love me, you just proved it to me."

"Did I prove it?"She sounded confused.

"I kissed you and you kissed me back.Even though you say you're in love with Applejack, I know you're more in love with me."

"What is Twilight, what are you talking about?Forget Twilight, I have to go to the game."

"I will be there and I will cheer for you.I’ll be there, Applejack will definitely not be there because she will definitely be with her girlfriend."She ignored me when I told her that.I don't know what to think.

Sugar's POV

Pear Line, I showed the surroundings where I live.We had a lot of fun in her voice I noticed she is not a an American.

"Sorry I'm curious.I sensed in your voice that you were not entirely American."

"Does that bother you?"

"No, not at all."

"I'll tell you where my accent is from.My grandmother was from Vietnam,my grandfather was from Montenegro,great-grandmother's uncle was from America,my mom is also american and dad is a descendant of a UK born Icelander.So I speak each language a little.Most of all English and Icelandic.You probably sensed that language in my voice.I speak this language very often.Not at the moment."