Only you

Applejack's POV

I was on the beach with Rainbow Dash as Rarity walked past us.She was alone, so I decided to follow her.I followed Rarity.I grabbed her arm when we were alone.It’s hard to forget your first love.

"Aw, Applejack it hurts."She said Rarity and tried to get out of my grip.

"I'm sorry."I apologized to her and let go of her hand."I really need to talk to you. "

"Fine.What do you want from me?"

"Rarity, do you know why I came back?"

"No, and I'm not interested."

"I'll tell you anyway.I came back because of you.Because of no one else just because of you."

"It's too late Applejack.You haven't been here for two years, now you're just coming back like it's nothing."

"Rarity, I know you don’t believe me but I missed you and I still love you immensely.I love you very, very much.I wish we were together again."

"That will not be possible.I have a girlfriend who I also love immensely.I will not leave her.Otherwise, go back to Rainbow Dash sure she already misses you.You may not know but this girl is crazy about you."

"She?"I looked at her amazement.

"Yes she does, ask her if you are interested in anything more.But let me be happy with Twilight."

I grabbed her arm again, this time pulling her close to me.We were so very close that we could hear breathing from our noses.I looked her in the eyes.Suddenly my lip touched hers.We enjoyed the kiss and I had the feeling that someone was watching us.

Rainbow Dash'POV

Since Applejack hasn’t been back in a long time, I decided to go find her.When I found her I was in shock.She was there with Rarity and they were kissing.Tears began to flow from my eyes that I could not control.I ran away just as they finished kissing.I took my things and left the beach.Nothing has ever affected me like this.Applejack soon came back and patted me on the shoulder, I withdrew her hand.She looked worried.

"Is everything okay, Rainbow?"She asked me and I ignored her."Did I do something like that to ignore me?If I did, tell me."

"No, it's not your fault.It's my fault.It’s my fault I fell in love with the wrong person."

"What are you talking about?"

"Remember when you left?"

"Yes."

"A few days later I realized I missed you, not as a friend.I've been longing for you for two years.It doesn't matter now if I admit my feelings to you."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in love with me."

"Oh, since I'm not in love with you, I love you.I understand you're still in love with Rarity, but she has a girlfriend."

"Sorry to have to tell you this, but I don't love you as my girlfriend, I only love you as a friend.Sorry if I hurt you with my sincerity."

I could barely hold back my tears."It's you, honest person."I told her and left.I tried to hold back the crying as best I could.When I finally got somewhere on my own I was able to cry in peace.I didn’t want anyone to see or hear me.