You are still here

Applejack's POV

Rarity was in the room with me.She held my hand and we looked into each other's eyes.

"I was so scared of you.Good thing you're fine.I don't know what i would do if something happened to you.I would die."She said.

"Don't say that, Rare.You won't die you have Twilight."

"Applejack, you're right."

I looked at her strangely."About what?"

Her cheeks were turning red."About what you told me on the beach."

"But, you said you loved Twilight."

"I know what I said.Now that I realized I could lose you, I realized that I still love you very much.I want us to be together again. I'll break Twilight with you for."Her lips slowly touched mine.We slowly enjoyed the kiss.Then I broke the kiss.I looked her in the eyes.

"Rarity, you know I love you,but I don't want you to ruin your relationship with Twilight because of me."

"Applejack,I want to be with you.I love you."Said Rarity and tried to kiss me.I pushed her head away.

"No, Rarity I won't risk my friendship with Twilight.Even though she took you from me, I won't take you from her.Think about how Twilight will be affected."

"I know, but we cannot command the heart.I hope she understands me."

"Then tell her the truth today and then come back here, okay?"

"Of course dear.I am going now."She kissed me on the cheek and left.I was very happy, but on the other hand, dissatisfied with myself because I became selfish.And I hoped I wouldn't hurt too many people around me.

Sugar's POV

I decided to invite Twilight to a family picnic to relax at least a little.I picked up the phone and called her.

"Hey, Twi."

"Oh hey Sugar.What up?"

"We are preparing a picnic with the family, I was thinking if you would join us?To forget all the problems."

"Oh Sugar, I really want to but ..."I interrupted her before she finished the sentence."Nothing but,you will come and we will have a great time.We will wait for you.Looks like you're really coming."

"All right, I'll be there.But only if you have those cute little meatballs."

"All right, I'll tell Mom to make them for you."

"Great, I can't wait to try them.When should I come?"

"It'll be fine at six."

"Great, now I will definitely come.Would you mind if I brought Rarity with me?"

"No, not at all.She is also welcome."

"Great, I'll tell her."

I said goodbye to her and went to find my mom to tell her about the meatballs.Mom was still tidying up the garden.

"Let me help you."I told her and took the rake in my hands and grabbed the branches that the wind had blown on our garden.

"Thanks for helping me.We'll finish together sooner."She patted me on the shoulder.

"Twilight I invited to a picnic.I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all.She is welcome."

"Great, I'd like you to make meatballs for her."

"All right, I'll make meatballs when I'm done."

"You're a great mom."She smiled at me and I hugged her.

Rainbow Dash's POV

I was in the house with Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.We sat at a table and drank mint and chamomile tea.

"So you gave up Applejack so she could be happy?"Fluttershy said and looked me in the eyes.

"Yes.I think that's the only thing that's right.She deserves to be happy."

"What about you, Dashie?You will be happy, are you happy?"

"If Applejack is happy, so am I."I took a sip of tea.

"Will you be happy, will you see them together in a while?"

"Pinkie is right.Now you can say you're happy, but after a while you'll be sorry you missed her."

"Don't make things even more difficult for me.I decided to let Applejack go its own way as she still loves Rarity and not me."

"And you love Applejack.Like I love Fluttershy."

"Oh, I love you too, cupcake."They kissed in front of me and I rolled my eyes.I broke off their kiss.

"Okay, it's probably time for me to go now.It was nice talking to you."

"Dashie with you too.Think about what we said to you."

I said goodbye to them and started thinking if they were right.I decided to go for advice to my old friend Trixie.Trixie and I were first the biggest opponents, and then we were forced to take part in a school trip when it was all up to us.I'm not going to say she's my best friend, but I'm going to say she's my great friend and she's in third place.