Epilogue : Lessons

Timeskip Just over a year later

You know I once thought tomorrow will be better... but now? I think that we choose our own path. Now I was chosen by King and given a gift, but that didn't mean I automatically became number one, which took hard work, training, and self-control over my power. 

When I was four I was deemed Quirkless, for over 10 years I was the epicenter of abuse, neglect, bullying, suicide baiting, harassment, and helplessness. During those 10 years I learned many valuable lessons but the three that prevail to me and help influence me to this day are: 

1) All humans are not created equal. 

2) Your life is what you do with it.

3) Never let anyone else tell you that you can't 

With those 3 things in mind, I changed who I was and became known as the symbol of power, peace, and hope. I am Awakening, and I am my own ruler. The day I let into Kaachan, Zumi-chan, Pops, or Ma's actions I would have lost myself and I would be nothing. 

I would be an average dude who you wouldn't look at twice living a normal job in society and following the people not my beliefs and goals. 

Again not everyone is blessed with some unnatural power or stronger than their demons, but the important part was I fought back with all my heart, mind, and soul until I was either dead, or I achieved what I wanted, to be a symbol of hope to the others in my situation. But now look at me and my team, I'm not some random person who nobody knows this is me and my team.

My last year in UA is almost done, and I'm already the number one hero in Japan and Asia. The other ten divided up the other continents so the others transferred to the Hero schools in their continent, so only I and Momo remain in Asia.

Aizawa was ready to retire soon so he dropped out and gave the position to Katsuki Bakugo at mine and Izumi's request. Aizawa still has Kokuo as his partner and will to the day he dies but the honorary position goes to Katsuki. Anyway, last I heard Aizawa now lives in America with Shinso. Kota and the Pussycat's also moved to America after the Invasion so together they're looking after North America. 

Kachan and Izumi took Australia and actually started dating nearly a month ago. Australia has been rough for them they had the highest criminal activity and has been really draining needing to be at a new location every 10 minutes so they say. 

Next is Mezou he hasn't told me much but apparently things are going great in Africa. Apparently, Matatabi thinks Shukaku would love it there because of how much dessert there is but Shinsou and Shukaku agreed to take America so that is their land. 

Kyoka took Europe and took her boyfriend Denki with her. Kyoka has been the talk of the town all over Europe apparently they see her as some sort of guardian angel. She hates all the attention but that comes with the job, although I do help her sneak out of Continent so that she and Denki can have a more peaceful date.  Because we're all known worldwide even out of Continent we still get a lot of paparazzi everywhere we go but still, it does become quieter in a foreign location so that helps.

That leaves me with Shoto and Tenya both took South America and they're doing great! Iida has finally become a chillax dude now he still follows the rules but he hasn't stuck up about them anymore, so that's a plus! Thanks to all the construction that needed to be done Uraraka's company have become household names worldwide! I heard that Shoto and Ochako have started dating but nothing official yet, although Tenya has hooked up with the Hatsume girl from 1-C it's rather funny with how opposite they are but hey I'm not complaining.

Now, where was I? I was with Momo. 

But now I'm about to head to a press conference that I called, and I plan on changing the way society thinks.