Chapter 5: Licenses, Nen, And History

The rest of the week seemed to be going by as smoothly as it really could. I still had to deal with all might, Telik, and Izumi always begging for me to come back. Especially during the second day I and Momo won the battle against Bakugo and Todoroki our opponents and still one the fastest of any other team. 

Today was Friday and now it was time for homeroom before our subject classes. As soon as we walked in I could tell something was up as Aizawa was already there waiting when he's usually late by a few seconds. 

"Two things first is we need a class rep-" Aizawa started

"yay normal school stuff" the class yelled

"Quiet down. I wasn't done, after you choose who our class rep, you should all get ready because on Monday we will be going on a field trip to the UA Unforeseen Simulation Joint also known as the USJ." Aizawa Finished

All of a sudden the whole class started offering themselves up for representative. the only people who didn't want to run for class rep were Yagi and Todoroki.  The whole class was in a panic till Iida stood up.

Iida said, "How about we put this up to a vote"

Then Asui responded, "But then wouldn't everyone vote for themselves?"

"well then whoever doesn't vote for themselves must really deserve it" Iida responded

I chose Momo, then turned in my slip. Slowly the rest of the class voted and after 5 minutes everyone had voted. 

Iida went up and tallied the votes with Asui and Todoroki checking to make sure he wasn't changing the votes. After all the tallying was done the board had 11 people with no votes.

Vote totals

Izuku: 8 

Momo: 3 

Iida: 2 

Bakugo: 1

Kirishima: 1 

Mina: 1

Kaminari: 1

Jirou: 1

Aoyama: 1 

"ALRIGHT WHO VOTED FOR THE NERD" Bakugo screamed

Immediately Momo's hand, Iida's hand, Uraraka's hand, Asui's hand, and Todoroki's hand came up. After a few seconds, Koda and shoji's hands went up. then seeing that Yagi weakly put her hand up.

"Wait you didn't vote for yourself?" Momo asked

"No, Momo I voted for you" I started, "... Also is it ok that I still call you that I know you said I could call you that when we were four but I was just wondering?"

"Sure, but then I'm going to continue calling you  Izuku" Momo replied

"Deal"

After that, I realized that Iida was slightly down because he wanted to get a class rep position badly as well. I walked over to him and tried to cheer him up but to no avail. 

"Now for your speeches" Ashido stated

"I'll pass" I sighed

"Speech, speech, speech," the class said minus Bakugo

"Fine, Fine," I said, "Alright I have no idea why you would vote me for class president I don't think I deserve such high respects, but, I will try my best to make you all proud"

"Short and sweet, I like it," Hagakure said

After I walked down to my seat Momo began her whole speech about how she will do her best, and thanks, how she will try her best to make this the best class she can, and a who bunch more. After 5 minutes she finally finished and sat down. Kaminari was full of stupid mode from "smartness overload" as he called it. while the rest of the class just applauded her not really knowing what else to do.