Chapter 1: Living Hell

"Your Son is quirk-less, I'm sorry," The Doctor Said

That statement shook me to my core. I dropped my All Might figurine that was in my hand and began tearing up. But little did I know that is how hell began for me.

I looked over to my sister as she was jumping for joy as she was told that she got a quirk that was evolved from her parents that let her speed up and get extra strength (dad) and got a telekinesis quirk greater than mom's

"Here is exactly how her quirk works, "the Doctor started "Izumi Midorya, Age 4, Quirk: Telepath's strength, She can lift up to 10 tons but at 10 tons only for 3 seconds. She can lift 1 ton for 3 hours, 2 for 2.75 hours, 3 for 2.25, 4 for 1.5 hours, 5 for an hour, 6 for 35 minutes, 7 for 10 minutes, 8 for 1 minute, 9 for 35 seconds, and 10 for 3 seconds. I know the slope is all over the place but that's what the reading says. The Strength comes in with her ability to enhance her speed and strength by 2 for one hour or 5 for five minutes, she can only do 2 or 5 times stronger though and this part of her quirk can not be improved by training." 

By the time the doctor was done mom didn't care that I was crying or jealous of my little sister all she cared about was how her daughter was gonna be a great hero. They celebrated together for a time but after she came to me and asked if I was okay. I fake smiled and said I was fine and that they shouldn't worry about me. I was lying through my teeth, and she seemed to notice. After she made sure I was feeling a little better we left and said thanks to the doctor.

When we got home dad asked, "Hey honey, What are the kid's quirks?"

Mom replied, " well Izuku is quirk-less an-"

Izumi cut her off and said, "I have a telepathy and strength enhancement quirk combined into one"

"Well that's terrific Izumi, but Izuku how you holding up" 

"T-thanks to m-m-mom i-i-i'm feeling a b-b-bit b-better," 

"Ok well just hold on okay." 

"Okay"

I went upstairs and was immediately disappointed I knew that being a hero was almost definitely off the table. I listened to the radio I had in my room and heard about how Eraserhead had captured a villain.

'I can become a hero without a quirk, I can beat them up like Eraserhead' I Thought 

In the next month, I began to train hard. At the time I didn't notice it but my parents began to neglect me. and poured more attention to my sister. After working out for 2 weeks I could do 30 push-ups, Squats, Moutain climbers, etc. run 1/4km non-stop and hold a plank for 15 seconds. Then I bought 5-pound body weights for my wrists and ankles. and a 10-pound vest. the rest of the month I worked to be able to do my workout in those clothes while still going to school in them.

It was after the next month that my parents went full neglect mode. They didn't cook for me, Wouldn't acknowledge my work, stopped helping me when I needed it, and Wouldn't even talk to me. during this month to realizing how strong She really was Izumi and Kacchan began to bully me.

After the full neglect had started I learned that I was gonna have to fend for myself. At first, I just ate leftovers but then my parents got mad at me for eating there "Lunch" for the next day. So then I started getting cheap chore jobs to buy myself cheap food from restaurants, clothes, and my weights.

Timeskip 5 months

"Stop K-K-K-Kacchan" I stated

"Or what Deku" he replied

I had just jumped in on a scene where Kacchan was bullying a little girl. I couldn't stand him being mean to others just because he was stronger. So I rushed to protect the girl. she had black hair and had a ponytail. and her eyes were an onyx color. She had a shirt and some tan shorts on and was just looking around when Kacchan decided to attack her.