Chapter 21: The Final Preparations

August 1st, 2321: (Izuku's POV)

"Listen Up!" I yelled over all 60ish people who have joined the groups for the invasion.

After that call everyone became quiet. 

"Now I'm going to announce the leaders for our troops there are 12 people who will serve as captains for the 60ish people here meaning each Captain will have about 5 of you to watch over! Also, Most of them are from the Chakra team because of a power boost they got from one of my mentors who came into my mind and had me give them power because one of the threats from their world has come here. Any questions?" I say proudly

" I have one, Who are these people?" Best Jeanist asked

"The Otsutsuki clan, They have the abilities of my Renne-Sharingan and the Byakugan which I will tell you about at a later date, our Captains plus me will be the ones fighting their Army," I answer

"Who will we be fighting?" Nieto asked

"You'll be fighting their main group of villains as well as some Nomu's" I reply

"Can we kill them?" Bakugo yelled out

"Their villains who are trying to take over Japan, so yes if you can Arrest them do but if you're getting swarmed and don't have the time or ability kill them." 

"Who are the captains?" Toshinori asked

I explained, "Hitoshi Shinsou he will be in charge of our long-range attacks, Mezou Shoji from the Nen team will be in-charge of 3 fire style users from our chakra team and two Nen teammates, Kota you could try to fight him but he is stronger than any of you he pushed me more than any of you here could he will be in charge of the medics while he won't be one he will be their guard, Shoto todoroki of the Nen team and one of your teachers He will be in charge of one fire user, one earth user, and three Nen users, Next is Shouta Aizawa class 1-A's homeroom teacher he will be supervising a platoon of front-liners with Captain Shoji, next is Izumi she and her squad will be making traps at night to give us an upper hand when the fight comes in the mornings, Next is Tenya Iida he will be leading a platoon who will be covering the Air for us, Next is Kyoka she will be manning a team who excel with Water style and will man a team watching the water's as well as when were in the mainland will be guarding us from ambushes, Next is the Unifier Momo Yayorozu who is a teacher for the Nen team but also an exceller in chakra she will be manning scouting team after the scouting missions her team will be placed with other teams and she will join me as the front runner, Next is Koda he will man a team of Manipulators like him, The last two are going to house the few who are behind the rest in skill and need a sufficient teacher those two teams will be led by Vlad King for chakra and Telik for Nen once those two have gotten each of the others to a sufficient level they and their platoons will join one of the other two teams and will join there squad at which point we will have 9 leaders and about 7 of you per team, The other two will also step back if someone needs help with some physical training after getting injured,"

"Excuse me but why are you sending children to lead the forces?" Best Jeanist asked then proceeded, "I would understand people like Aizawa leading as he is a teacher but the other teachers are either a part of a squad or back-up for the children leading," 

After that, a lot of murmurs were heard of agreement with Best Jeanist. 

Quickly I acted and said, "If you noticed you would see that most of the leaders are those who have been training in their extra ability for more than 3 months now other than Shouta Aizawa, Hitoshi Shinsou, and Kota however there is a second reason, Release the beasts"

As soon as I said the keyword all 9 tailed beasts surrounded the troops on all sides. 

"What is the meaning of this?" Toshinori asked