Thirty two

"How the hell did you win?" I said.

"I'm just that good." Harrison smirked at me.

I folded my arms in frustration and threw myself on the couch next to Rocky.

"I don't know how but he definitely cheats somehow." Rocky said who was also being a sore loser like me.

As me and Rocky sulked, Harrison was running round in circles in celebration to frustrate us even more.

Just as i was about to stand up to turn the game off Mason walked in, followed by a very pretty girl. Her hair was bright blonde and reaching the bottom of her back. She was small with an incredible figure as her hips curved in at her waste.

"Hey guys this is Evelyn." Mason said with his hand around her waste.

"Hey." Everyone said, smiling at the girl while she smiled back.

"You guys ready to go?" Mason asked.

"My shit is kind of everywhere right now but it won't take me long." I said, already heading to the stairs, as he nodded and Harrison followed me up.

When we got to the room i grabbed my bag and started franticly throwing everything in there.

"You want some help?" Harrison asked.

"Erm sure, just throw me anything that looks like mine.

"I'm guessing these are your." I turned round to see him holding up a pair of underwear that were in fact mine.

I stood up immediately and snatched them from him, smiling awkwardly. "Sorry." I said quietly looking down in embarrassment.

He giggled with a wide smile. "What?" I asked.

"Your embarrassed."

"Well yeah, Einstein you are." I walked back over to my bag.

"Trust me it's fine." He walked to the other side of the bed and sat down on the already made up bed.

"I think that's all of my stuff, do you need help with yours?"

"I already packed mine don't worry about it."

"Okay, come on then. lets go." I flung my bag over my shoulder and exited the room, Harrison behind.

Libby already had her stuff packed and it was time to go.

Mason and Harrison grabbed the bags and put them in the car, while me and Libby said bye to Rocky and Elie who was going as well.

I gave Ellie a hug then we exchanged snapchats. "You ever need me I'm only a text away, Okay?" She said, as i nodded to her.

"I'll be seeing you hopefully in a week or two Misses." Rocky smiled pulling me into his embrace.

"I will indeed and i look forward to it." I smiled as we pulled away from each other.

"Harrison will have your back, and so will i when i come to your school."

"I'd be falling chemistry without Harrison. "I laughed.

I headed to the car with Libby. Evelyn was sat in the front with Mason and Harrison was already sat in the back. I climbed in the middle and Libby sat on the other side of me.

The drive home went pretty quick and we asked Mason to drop us off at ava's so we could walk home from there. Seen as my house was closer we both went to my house and decided a well needed nap was in order.

We approached the door and i realised that all the cars where parked in the drive, including Lucas' car which meant Libby's brothers were here too, and now i was extremely nervous. Me and Libby exchanged a worried glance before going in the house.

As soon as we stepped in all 9 heads turned to look at us. We just stood there, what else were we supposed to do?

"Where have you been?" Issac spoke.

"At Ava's." We said at the same time, then i gave Libby the , I'll speak and you just nod along, look.

"It's 3 o'clock." He spoke again.

"We didn't wake up until 12 because we stayed up late and then we were just chilling and playing games, then we walked home." I said, hoping they'd believe me.

"Why didn't you text, one of us would have picked you up." Jacob said, slightly angry, now i was scared.

"Because we wanted some fresh air." I said.

"I'm still pissed at you both for not texting us but go have the nap you desperately wanted." Issac said, crossing his arms.

"How did you know we wanted a nap?" Libby asked curiously in confusion.

"Because you both look like your gonna fall asleep any moment." Caleb laughed.

With that we both dragged our self upstairs then threw our bags on the floor as soon as we into my room. We flopped on the bed and within minutes we were both asleep.