5.0 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙨

𝘿𝙆 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙗𝙝, 𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙮 𝙂'𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝 𝙜𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙤𝙡𝙙
─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 1𝙖𝙢, 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙅𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝘽𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

The princess sat around in her pyjamas sorting out the group arrangements for later today. She rested her legs on Evie's lap as her free arm dangled off the side of the sofa.

It had been two days since Mal & Ben announced the lifting of the barrier and those two days had caused a lot of stress for the king and his royal advisor. Ben had suggested the VKs take a look around Auradon before the official term starts for them, this means that Quinn, Ben, Mal and Evie had a few days to sort out their schedules.

Whilst she was rifling through the schedules, Mal picked out a few looking at them in confusion. "Who put Harry down for art?"

Quinn raised her hand not paying much attention to the lady of the court. "He likes art so I put him down for it, simple really." She responded handing more finished schedules over so Mal could check them.

"And Gil down for cooking?"

"He loved helping Ursula. I made sure every VK has at least one subject they'd like." Quinn clarified looking through her organised piles of group names. Mal just nodded her head taking Quinn's word for it, nobody knew the villain kids better than Quinn since she made the effort to know everyone on the isle unlike the core four who stayed glued to the hip 24/7.

Quinn held up multiple files handing one to each person in the room and saving two for Jay & Carlos, "Here are the group arrangements. We get 20 in each group and everybody has 2 groups today, I'll give you the other schedules later on." She explained, letting the girls and Ben skim over their groups for tomorrow.

Evie let out a loud groan when she saw that she had Anthony Tremaine, "Quinn you gave me Anthony." She pouted. Anthony Tremaine was known to cause a lot of trouble with the girls on the Isle, especially Evie.

"Well, I don't want him," Quinn remarked, Mal shaking her head to show how she didn't want him either. Quinn looked back down at the first group she'd given herself, realisation hitting when she saw she had given herself Macy, who was a part of Uma's pirate crew.

"You know what E, since I love you so so much, I'll swap Macy for Anthony. How does that sound?" Evie looked at her weirdly, why would she willingly want Anthony?

"What's wrong with Macy?"

"Nothing, nothing at all, I just feel like Anthony and I could be really good friends you know?"