5.1 𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮-𝘿𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙛 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙈𝙖𝙡 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙢, 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝘽𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩�...

𝙈𝙖𝙡 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙢, 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝘽𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢.

Quinn sat on her bed 'helping' the purple-haired girl.

"Don't touch it!" Mal snapped as Quinn reached out for her ember, the princess quickly withdrawing her hand. This wasn't Quinn's first attempt at touching the ember but all attempts have been unsuccessful. Mal let Uma and Evie touch the ember so why wouldn't she let her? Sure she was a little clumsy but the ember survived being engulfed in water, I'm sure it could handle Quinn.

Mal zipped up her last suitcase as she wheeled it towards the door, "Okay that's the last one."

Quinn got up from her spot on the bed, patting Mal's shoulder, "Now that you guys are getting married you can take my role of moral compass, Ben cannot make decisions to save his life so I'm passing that job onto you."

"I'll consider it my wedding gift." Mal joked before she turned back to the princess in confusion, "Don't you have somewhere to be?"

Quinn toyed around with her cargo pants shaking her head, "I don't have class for the rest of the month, Fairy Godmother wants me to teach goodness 101 to the new villains full time."

"Of all people she wants you to teach goodness." Mal snorted watching as the princess's expression morphed into one of disbelief,

"I'll have you know Malsy but I am one of the goodest people here." She replied

"Quinn, 'goodest' isn't a word."

"Fine then, let's put it this way: I am the angels reincarnated."

Mal nodded her head, opening the the door and beginning to take her suitcases out into the corridor. She counted them up before feeling her pocket, cursing under her breath when she didn't have the ember. Without thinking she asked Quinn to toss her the ember, when Quinn grabbed ahold of it a red spark surged through her body and the ember emitted a bright glow. Quinn quickly threw it to Mal, staring at her in shock and confusion, "Why did it jus-"

"-it's been acting up lately, don't worry about it." Mal let out swiftly, making haste to grab her belongings and practically run down the corridor.

"Weird," Quinn mumbled as she stared at her hands. The only people who can do that are Hades and Mal, Quinn didn't even have any magic but then again the ember didn't light up in Uma's hands.